PDA

View Full Version : PACMAN

jackiesdaisy1935
12-12-2001, 09:46 AM
Pacman, so you are the one making all those phone calls LOL. What a cutie you are and 12 brothers and sisters, what a family. I see you are an electronic whiz too and also a Gourmet. What a guy. Congradulations on being the cutest, sweetest, most intelligent, Very Best Pet of the Day.

tatsxxx11
12-12-2001, 12:42 PM
Hi Pacman, Super Hamster! What a cutie-pie!! Yes you are!! :) I have a guinea pig who loves music too...(Do you like the Back Street Boys?) I haven't as yet, though, caught him on the phone :D What a distinquished line of hammies you descend from. Wow! I feel so very honored to have met such a distinquished little fellow like yourself! Hope I didn't interrupt you in the middle of a call Pacman! Or maybe you've already heard and are spreading the news...You, darling, intelligent, fun loving little Pacman are our very deserving, most precious and adorable Pet of the Day! Call all your buds and tell them the news. Then have a wonderful day of celebration, filled with heaps of all your favorite goodies! :) Oh, did I tell you Pacman? Your little footies are simply devine!

[ December 12, 2001: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

thelmalu99
12-12-2001, 04:21 PM
Hey, little Pacman! Congratulations and many kisses on that twitchy little nose of yours! Hope you get an extra piece of tofu on your special day! :)

Logan
12-12-2001, 07:51 PM
I saw your sweet self this morning and thought all day about what I wanted to say, Pacman.....How precious you are!! Love your pose on the telephone, and LOVE that wonderful fluff all over you! My hammies are short haired, and beautiful girls, but they don't look like you do!!! I think you are a terrific Pet of the Day!! :D