PDA

View Full Version : her head ducks down way low.....

Harmanie
11-10-2004, 02:01 PM
Hello every one.

I have been goe for soooo long and for the cause of me leaving is just so long. I feel soo bad. I can't even begin. I signed up for a pen pal that I didn't even write to, wich not enough sorries in the world can describe what i feel or make it right. and so forth. I let so many people down.

I just hope that maybe I can be welcome here one day again. and hopefully soon. There is an encredible support system here that i will never forget. I just hope that by me leaving didn't ruin it I never ment to ententionally hurt anybody because thats not who I am.

Thank you all for being there for me. I hope to come back soon.

Kate

aly
11-10-2004, 02:15 PM
Welcome back :) Glad to see you posting again!

Maybe you can talk to your penpal and start sending her letters now? Better late than never, right? :)

Harmanie
11-10-2004, 02:21 PM
yes you are right.

I will also send her a letter asap.

But because I know that she went through the hurricane more then once i think, thats probably one of the realsons why i didn't get a letter eather. But thats okay. I hope to hear from her soon and vise versa

dogs_4_me
11-12-2004, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Harmanie
yes you are right.

I will also send her a letter asap.

But because I know that she went through the hurricane more then once i think, thats probably one of the realsons why i didn't get a letter eather. But thats okay. I hope to hear from her soon and vise versa

Welcome back ;)

Harmanie
11-17-2004, 04:55 PM
thank you. and thanks for all of your pm's.
:)