PDA

View Full Version : I miss my Phoebe

dreamingoutloud
11-10-2004, 12:01 PM
I miss my Phoebe so much. She loved me so completely, and even though I have my two other furbabies, she was so special.

I know that she's out of pain, and at peace....playing with the other kitties at the RB, but it hurts so much.

catlover4ever
11-10-2004, 12:05 PM
I'm so sorry for you loss. Right now I don't think there are too many things that can be said that will comfort you right now. I know that when I lost my beloved Tony in 1999...no matter what anyone said it just did not seem to help.

Just know that Phoebe is looking down on you from the RB and is at peace.

Play hard over the RB Phoebe. My Tony and Tobias will be there to become friends with.

dreamingoutloud
11-10-2004, 04:09 PM
thanks so much. I'm sure that Phoebe, and Tony and Tobias are chasing butterflies as we speak...

jazzcat
11-10-2004, 05:15 PM
I'm so sorry about Phoebe. Like you said she pain free now and playing with the other RB kitties. I hope you can find some comfort in knowing that.

Rest in Peace sweet Phoebe. You are missed.

rosethecopycat
11-10-2004, 10:30 PM
http://rainbowsbridge.com/hello.htm

dreamingoutloud
11-11-2004, 08:34 AM
Thanks to everyone for your kind words.

Every day seems to be rough, just when I feel that i'm getting a bit better, the waves of grief wash over me.

It's only been 3 days now, so I guess i'll have to give myself time.

Everyone's been so helpful, this site is a Godsend.

---emily

catmandu
11-11-2004, 08:58 AM
the Cat Angel Trio,Beans,Tucker and BJ,is now,a Quartet,as Phoebe,isa member,in Good Standing,and they are all now,with The Pet Angel Army,on an extended Vacation,in Malyasia.