PDA

View Full Version : Does you cat 'fetch' and 'retrieve'

slleipnir
11-10-2004, 08:28 AM
Kiba has this ball that she LOVES. It's got this foily stuff in it and she loves the sound of it. Anyway, if you through it, she'll chase after it and bring it back and drop it at your feet and make a 'Mrrrrrrr' sound tll you through it :rolleyes:

catmandu
11-10-2004, 08:34 AM
John Hancock,and Rocca,Diane,and Rosco,chase,and bring back,the little furry mice,but the rest,like I ,just sit,and watch.

kimlovescats
11-10-2004, 11:18 AM
My Harper will do that with little micies too! :D

jazzcat
11-10-2004, 11:25 AM
Jazz will play fetch with little furry rattle mice (they have to rattle for some reason) and twist ties like you get from loaves of bread.

Jods
11-10-2004, 12:38 PM
Pixie wil fetch, but not retrieve :rolleyes: something else usually catches her attention and she takes it with her she doesn't bring it back. Her fav is hair scrunchies if I throw one to her she'll carry it around all day like its her baby. She even sleeps with it and then brings it to her food dish with her :rolleyes: LOL...

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-10-2004, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Jods
Pixie wil fetch, but not retrieve

So is my Inka. When I throw a mouse, she will always run after it; but she never brings it back to me :rolleyes:

aly
11-10-2004, 02:11 PM
Shiloh fetches and retrieves it, but all of the others will only fetch! :)

Kater
11-10-2004, 02:23 PM
Don't I wish! :o No, no, Nipo wouldn't dream of it! ;)
I know that 'Mrrrrrrr' sound you are talking about Audrey and it is the CUTEST THING!!! :D

Miss Meow
11-10-2004, 04:11 PM
Mini and Tabasco like to fetch and retrieve :). They store their cache of toys and mousies under the fridge to 'mature' and bring them out occasionally. EWWWW!

prechrswife
11-10-2004, 05:14 PM
Saphirah will fetch and retrieve. Her preferred items are milk rings and q-tips, but she will also fetch very small stuffies. (They hide the stuffies, though, and we never know where they are until they reappear.) Chloe and Samson do not play fetch.