PDA

View Full Version : Kitty

Lillycat
11-10-2004, 06:27 AM
.......she is just too precious for words! congratulations to the cotd!!!

Barbara
11-10-2004, 06:46 AM
Kitty you have the most adorable special face markings:)

And you know that there is no box too small for kitties:)
Small boxes are just the place to feel snuggly and safe!

Enjoy your day with lots of play and cuddling Kitty girl:D

sasha the cat
11-10-2004, 07:50 AM
Meeow Miss Kitty,

Oh, are you adorable! Mew-mew we love your story. I am a sweet calico and like you had to actively find my KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Mew, purrrr I love your purrents because anyone who rescues a feline from life on the street deserves my love & respect.

Darling Kitty, you are so lovely. Live a very long life in good health, filled with hapiness and love. You are a very special Cat of the Day. Run up to your humans and give them sweet kittykisses from me, Sasha the Queen Cat.

catmandu
11-10-2004, 08:13 AM
You,must have kind hearts,and exude your warmth,that that little Kitten,knew right off,that you were,among all those people,the ones to be his Guardians! And that,was a gift,from our Lord,Kitty,was sent to brighten your days,and help you,be a little lees lonely! A Beatific Found Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOW To Kitty Kitty COTD.

BigCharles
11-10-2004, 08:26 AM
Her favorite thing to do is try to fit into boxes that are too small for her.

My Lamoni does that. He squeezes into some of the smallest places.

Kitty is such a beautiful little one. Congrats on being COTD.

jazzzytina
11-10-2004, 10:29 AM
Kitty has the most beautiful eyes and expression! Congratulations on being our COTD!!!! :)

Jax
11-10-2004, 10:57 AM
Awww, Kitty, you are soooo cute with your lovely round kitten face and pretty markings. You look so adorable popping up from your "small place", lol. Your furparents sound so wonderful.
Congrats for being Our Beauuutiful Kitty of the Day!! :) :D :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-10-2004, 11:01 AM
Awww, what a pretty calico you are, Kitty!!!

nibblets
11-10-2004, 11:11 AM
What a beautiful face! She is just adorable. You hit the jackpot when she found you.

Bari_d
11-10-2004, 11:31 AM
Absolutely beautiful Kitty!!!! Love calico kits - soooo lovely. And Kitty, you are one lucky girl - the purrrrfect, loving home! Catgratulations - you are a very special Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

momoffuzzyfaces
11-10-2004, 12:16 PM
Kitty
Ah, what a beautiful face you have. I see a sweet smile in your eyes as well as on your sweet face!
Looks like you picked just the purr-fect family for yourself!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!:D

Killearn Kitties
11-10-2004, 12:38 PM
What a beautiful face is looking at me from my PC today!! :D

You knew what you were doing when you ran up to your purrsons that day didn't you? Clever baby girl! Now you have a wonderful home full of small boxes. :D

Congratulations on your special honour today, pretty girl.

Dan Holder
11-10-2004, 02:13 PM
Wow, talk about being "chosen" by a cat... good choice, Miss Kitty, look how good life is for you. Congratulations.

tatsxxx11
11-10-2004, 02:38 PM
Oh Kitty!!! Seeing your beautiful face, those big, round eyes staring back at me today, has my heart singing! I agree with my friend Connie...those eyes are smiling!!! And no surprise there, because you are obviously one very loved, cherished and adored furkid:) What a heartwarming tale of rescue:) I have to believe it was more than mere serendipity that brought you and your loving family together that fateful night!!! Thanks to your Mom for sharing her beautiful Princess Kitty with us today! Congratulations sweetheart! We're honored to crown you our very deserving Cat of the Day! Hugs and purrrs to you from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver:)

pipersmom
11-10-2004, 03:07 PM
Kitty, precious Kitty. I kept getting drawn to your picture today from the doggie side and I just couldn't stop myself. I had to come tell you what a sweet, beautiful Kitty face you have. I want to just take your head in my hands and give you a kiss!

Congratulations to beautiful Miss Kitty!

karlyb
11-10-2004, 11:14 PM
I can only repeat what everyone else has said: you are a beautiful Kitty! Kitty, you look like a sweet and gentle girl. You were very clever when you chose your parents on the street. Do cats have an instinct for picking the right human who will care for them and love them always? My kitties do the same thing with boxes. "Well, I fit in here last year when I was a kitten" they seem to be saying. I hope you had a wonderful day as our COTD!