PDA

View Full Version : Darja

LorraineO
11-10-2004, 05:24 AM
Super pretty you are!!!

chocolatepuppy
11-10-2004, 06:21 AM
What a pretty girl! Congrats on DOTD! :)

Lillycat
11-10-2004, 06:28 AM
just soooo beautiful.....congratulations to the dotd!!!

pipersmom
11-10-2004, 08:50 AM
Darja, what a beauty you are! You certainly look happy in your picture...it almost looks like your nose is crinkled from your smile.

I am not familiar with your breed, but your picture and your person's sweet tribute has certainly piqued my interest.

Congratulations Happy Darja, our most GORGEOUS DOTD!!!

LHCamry
11-10-2004, 09:03 AM
Darja....You are very beautiful and it sounds like you are loved very much. Congratulations on DOTD.:) :) :)

snappy
11-10-2004, 09:24 AM
Darja, you are a beautiful girl! I can see your smile in the picture and can tell that you are always happy. Congrats on being DOTD!
:)

lv4dogs
11-10-2004, 09:51 AM
Congrats Darja!
You are certainly one beautiful dog, so much so that I just have to learn more about your breed.

Jax
11-10-2004, 10:50 AM
What a stunning Swedish beauty!! You look soooo happy in your picture - it made my day. What a gorgeous pup you are - those gleaming eyes, that great smile, and of course that plush, beauutiful coat! Congrats to Darling Darja!!! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
11-10-2004, 02:31 PM
Greetings dear Darja:) What a stunning Svenska beauty you are; your coat is simply glorious! And by all accounts, you're quite the athlete too:) Bottom line... you're a pup who knows how to grab life by the paw and enjoy all the good things this world has to offer! And what better way to wind down after a day out in the snow or swimming in the lake, than snuggling up with your human on the couch for a little loving and TV:D What a most wonderful companion and best friend you are dear Darja! What a most beautiful and deserving Dog of the Day you are, Darja:) Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight with your family and pup pals Charlie and Grace:D Hugs and happy tail wags to you BEAUTIFUL Darja!:) P.S...My family lives in Boras...maybe one day they'll have the great honor of meeting you!:)

K9soul
11-10-2004, 03:23 PM
Beautiful Darja, what a stunning princess we have indeed as our honoree today! Actually, I'm the one who feels honored to get to "meet" you Darja! You have an absolutely lovely name to match your stunning looks, and your human's tribute to you was incredibly touching. Darja it's obvious you are loved beyond the scope of words! I loved reading about how you love to play in the snow in the winter, swim in the summer, and snuggle with your human where ever she may be :)

Darja, I hope you have an especially wonderful day today, playing with your plush puppy from your adoring aunt, and getting lots of your favorite treats and snuggle time! Congratulations Darja, our gorgeous Dog of the Day!