PDA

View Full Version : Dear Barbara

Logan
11-09-2004, 09:20 PM
Dear Barbara,

My mom doesn't have a new picture for me to share with you tonight, but I wanted to tell you a funny story anyway. Today, my mom had something called an "interview" and it was out of town and she left here in quite a hurry this morning, making sure to close the door to the office, where those funny birds live so that I wouldn't bother them during the day.

Since she was going to be gone all day, she had arranged for our "babysitter", Wanda, to come over and check on us and especially Murphy, our old lady sister. Wanda always checks on everyone when she is here, even the birds. Mom said she was glad that Wanda did that, especially today, because when she opened the office door, guess who was locked in the office? ME!!!! :eek: My silly mom forgot that I was asleep on her desk when she left and she meant to wake me up and get me out of there, but she forgot! :rolleyes:

Thankfully, everyone was ok and I was only a little bit mad that I had been locked in a room that I have not learned to get out of yet!!!! :p

I love you.
Butter

Laura's Babies
11-09-2004, 09:24 PM
:D :D :D :D Ewwwwww! MOMMIE!!! MOMMIE is in T R O U B L E!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-09-2004, 09:50 PM
Oh Butter, we knew you were a sweetie at heart, even though you try and play tough! Such a good boy to leave those goofy birds alone. I bet you're mom just about fainted when she heard that instead of locking you out, she locked you in! :eek: :D

PS - tell meowmie I hope her interview went well. :)

AmberLee
11-09-2004, 09:54 PM
Fingers and paws crossed here that the interview went very well!

Logan
11-09-2004, 10:09 PM
My meowmie got a new, and probably better, job offer today. :) She is happy, so I am happy. :D And she is really, really happy that I didn't eat those Cockatiels!!! :eek:

Love,
Butter

Barbara
11-10-2004, 04:17 AM
Butter I always knew you are the best boy ever, especially when you sleep. It was so nice of you not to bother these birds because the new job offer wouldn't have made your mom half as happy if you had eaten the birds;)

Next time when she shuts you in she should provide some cat picknick (like treats) plus maybe a litterbox- then it will be more fun :D

catmandu
11-10-2004, 08:43 AM
Butter,The Found Cat,are praying that your Meowmie,gets a Great New Job,then she can buy you,lots of Toys,and Treats!

Kona & Oreo's mom
11-10-2004, 09:21 AM
Butter, you are such a good boy to have restrained from eating her cockatiels. I'll bet that was very hard! Thank goodness Wanda came and let you out of the room and away from temptation.

I'm also very glad that your mom got a new job--please tell her congratulations!

AmberLee
11-10-2004, 05:42 PM
Congratulations to your Meowmy, Butter! Please give her headbumpies for me. How exciting.

(And I'm glad you were such a GOOD BOY!)