PDA

View Full Version : Nilla gets spayed tomorrow...and Sasha next week

jazzzytina
11-09-2004, 07:40 PM
I know this is the cat general forum, but everyone's been so kind about Nilla. She gets spayed tomorrow, so any little prayer for her well being would be much appreciated. Sasha goes in next week! So then all Helmstetler animals will be spayed! :)

Jods
11-09-2004, 07:45 PM
I will be paryaing for them both :)

wolflady
11-09-2004, 07:57 PM
Awww!!! Good luck to both of them! I have a soft spot for Nilla because she resembles my childhood dog Misty, who was an American Eskimo. They are such sweet and happy dogs, aren't they? I love their smiles! :D

kt_luvs_kitties
11-09-2004, 08:11 PM
I hope your spay days go easily without any complications, and that your meowmie and daddy will give you your well deserved treats, and that your recovery is fast and painless:D
To meowmie: I know you must be worried sick, I think we all are. When I worked at the vets, I took Hannah and Puff to work with me, so I could help (I was surgery standby) and I paced and paced, so much so they let me have a 2 hour break, told me to leave, *so I stood outside on the phone with my mom crying*, and then when I got back...They said they feel bad for when I have real babies, and dont even try to get them to babysit....lol
So *HUGS* to you, they will be fine. I will say extra prayers for Nilla and Sasha tonight:D Katie

catmandu
11-10-2004, 09:05 AM
If more people,were as Great Guardians,as you,then things would be so much better,for All Animals,andtherewould be No Unwanted Pets,anywhere!

jazzzytina
11-10-2004, 10:34 AM
Poor Nillie Girl thought I was abandoning her this morning at the vet's - I wonder if she's ever been to a vet before with her previous "owners". She threw up in the car (it was a long drive on tricky highways), and then had her little tail tucked between her legs when I took her in. I've never seen her do that before, which I know is difficult for her because her tail is curled. I'm sure she'll be ok, but I know she's scared, and that makes me a little sad. :( I'll keep everyone posted as to the outcome. Thanks for your kind words.

Tina

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-10-2004, 10:38 AM
Good luck to Nilla!

jazzcat
11-10-2004, 11:11 AM
Poor Nilla. Good luck to her.

kimlovescats
11-10-2004, 11:16 AM
Prayers for an easy recovery for your beautiful Nilla!:)