PDA

View Full Version : Merlin and his new Bandana

Corinna
11-09-2004, 10:09 AM
Ok the pics aren't real good I need new batteries.

LorraineO
11-09-2004, 11:02 AM
oh youre right,, the pic is hard to see ,, but I am glad you got it safe and sound!

Corinna
11-09-2004, 01:29 PM
He finally also felt ok enough to let me put it on him. I will try to get hubby and his new camera to click a couple. The choc drops made Merlin feel better. Thank you very much.

K9soul
11-09-2004, 01:31 PM
Aww he looks like he has a bit of a hang-dog expression there. It's ok Merlin, you look very handsome in your bandana! What a sweetheart :)

Kfamr
11-09-2004, 11:01 PM
Aww! What a cute boy. Glad he's feeling a big better.

I edited the pic a bit, not sure if it's any better, but eh well! :p

RottiMommy49
11-09-2004, 11:35 PM
He does look a little unsure about it doesn't he. So so cute though. Merlin you look so sweet.:D
(((Doggy Hugs))))
Monty, Kiki and Me:)

Corinna
11-10-2004, 12:56 AM
Thanks Kay . It is a bit better. I was going to have hubby take a new one but I got my plans changed . My kids called (Ben is staying with his sister as her hubby is out of town . He didn't want her alone out in the cabin. They have 3 resident bears and a mountian lion.) They have been out deer hunting (please no comments its part of our life maybe not yours) They got one down and it was getting dark fast and needed to get it in the barn befre the bears made dinner rounds. So we helped haul and get it ready for the meat cutter (I have to takee it in the morning. ) The 2 of then did pretty good of getting it to the barn and starting the process first time for them with out dad there. He did finish for them but teaching for Clarissa still has her tag so we'll be out again I'm sure.
I'll try again tomorrow with fresh batteries.