PDA

View Full Version : Spaying Pixie

Jods
11-09-2004, 08:50 AM
I made Pixie's appointment she goes in on the 22 of November...
:( I'm sooooo nervous. She can't have anything to eat after 10 sunday night goes in at *am on mon and I can pick her up anytime after 9 on Tuesday... I'm scared.... :rolleyes: Yeah I know...

aly
11-09-2004, 09:45 AM
Oh she'll be just fine! I know its a worry any time your baby goes in for surgery though. Just take comfort in the fact that it is one of the most routine surgeries and the vets are very efficient at it. It will all be over before you know it!

sirrahbed
11-09-2004, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Jods
Yeah I know...
At least you know what to expect!! Yes you will be nervous - we all are. <big sigh> part of the procedure should be a sedative for the purrents!!:rolleyes:

Laura's Babies
11-09-2004, 10:45 AM
sirrahbed, I fully agree with you.. We Meowmies need something for our nerves too..

Jods, the night before I took Amy in for hers, I kept picking her up and cried like a baby over her... everytime I would look at her I would start crying and pick her up and love on her dripping my tears all over her. I couldn't even take her to the vets because I was so upset, I called my daughter and had her do it.. So, it is part of the territory, you may as well join the club!

Barbara
11-09-2004, 12:49 PM
I can understand you fully- I'm always a nervous wreck when I know anesthesia is involved.

But Pixie girl will be fine- it's not a big thing:)