PDA

View Full Version : Lucy,, surgery.. :((((((((

LorraineO
11-09-2004, 07:58 AM
Well.. We went to the vet this morning after applying the meds all week,, and it really hasnt changed much ,, that thing on her back right knee,,, So the vet has booked herf or surgery for next monday morning and then the thing will be sent for biopsy,,, to rule out cancer and such....... Now after a good lil cry here at home,,, and a nice cup of DE CAFF coffee,, I am sort of calm,,,,,,, NOT!!!!!

Please put your paws together for Lucy...... a lil prayer might be good.... we are still hoping it will change enuff by then that we can cancel surgery!

Buddy Blaze Lover
11-09-2004, 08:12 AM
I'll pray for your little Lucy...that stinks she has to have surgery! (hopefully not!):)

Also Lorraine, the pics of my friend's dog are posted on the thread for naming my friend's dog now in JPG, so you can look at them and think of names!;)

Get well soon Lucy!;(

KYS
11-09-2004, 08:36 AM
Paws crossed that all will go well for Lucy's surgery
and she will have a quick recovery.

PJ's Mom
11-09-2004, 08:43 AM
Get well soon, Lucy. Merlin needs his big sister!! :)

Paws and fingers crossed for a speedy recovery. :)

DogLover9501
11-09-2004, 10:53 AM
Fingers and paws crossed here for Lucy!

molucass
11-09-2004, 11:04 AM
Fingers and paws crossed for Lucy! Good thoughts and prayers coming her way as well.

snappy
11-09-2004, 11:06 AM
Good thoughts and prayers for Lucy!

LorraineO
11-09-2004, 11:33 AM
thank you all,,, I am still hoping it will go away but the vet,, she looked so serious when she was looking at it,,,, she shook her head and said very sternly,, This doesnt look good and that needs to come off and be biopsied..... thought I was gonna throw up when she said that......

Man,, this just kills the nerves!!!!!!!! :( :( :(

tatsxxx11
11-09-2004, 11:54 AM
Oh gosh, Lorraine, I'm sorry to hear this:( I was hoping the meds would do the trick. We all know what you're going through; the waiting and anticipation is the worst! But with the power of Pet Talk behind you, I just know it's going to have a happy outcome! I'll be keeping you and dear Lucy in my thoughts and prayers! {{{HUGS}}} Sandra

K9soul
11-09-2004, 01:26 PM
Lorraine, I know you have been so stressed by all of this lately. You and Lucy both are in my thoughts and prayers. I just know some good news will come along soon, and you'll finally get some peace of mind. I too believe in the power of PT prayers and good wishes. Get better Lucy girl please!! We're all pulling for you sweetheart. {{hugs}}

chocolatepuppy
11-09-2004, 03:29 PM
Poor Lucy :( You know I will have paws together in prayer here for sweet Lucy.

RottiMommy49
11-09-2004, 03:54 PM
Boy do I understand what you are going through right now. My prayers are on the way that everything will be ok. I know when Monty had the enlarged nodes and we waited 10 days for the biopsy report I thought I was going to crack. I prayed every minute I was awake that some miracle would happen and he wouldn't have cancer. The prayers must have helped because everything was ok. Thank God for miracles and your baby Lucy will be ok.
Healing Hugs Lucy......You get better for your Mommy ok.
Monty and Kiki send their love and kisses to you both.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
http://ibelieveinangels.mypicgallery.com/rottiangels/getwell1_large.jpg

http://ibelieveinangels.mypicgallery.com/rottiangels/ang121_large.jpg

Angel Prayers for Lucy
Deb

pipersmom
11-09-2004, 04:31 PM
Special prayer sent up for Lucy.

LorraineO
11-09-2004, 04:56 PM
oh,,, thank you so much ladies!!! you just have no idea HOW MUCH your thoughts and wishes mean to me...... its so nice to have this support!!!!!!!!! Lucy says a big thank you too.....
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

PJ's Mom
11-09-2004, 05:24 PM
Lucy can repay us for all our support by getting well soon and posing for pictures for us to see. :D

RottiMommy49
11-09-2004, 05:42 PM
Lucy can repay us for all our support by getting well soon and posing for pictures for us to see.

Amen to that !!!!!:)
http://ibelieveinangels.mypicgallery.com/rottiangels/debrotts_large.jpg

countrycowgirl
11-09-2004, 05:59 PM
awww... I will be praying for sweet lucy!....I hope athat she gets better soon ....give her extra hugs and kisses from me

trayi52
11-09-2004, 06:09 PM
Good thoughts and prayers for Lucy here.

Willie

kimlovescats
11-09-2004, 09:35 PM
Prayers for Lucy! ;)