PDA

View Full Version : Animal cops

slleipnir
11-09-2004, 04:24 AM
I watched that this morning at like 5 am cause I couldn't sleep....it didn't help me sleep after either. I can't watch shows like that. I like balled my eyes out through most of it T-T

There was a gsd puppy and a chain collar had been inbedded into it's neck and the skin was growing into it..it needed to be surgically removed. Poor thing :( At the end it showed the dog got adoped to a loving home and was as happy as ever...but it just pisses me off how people treat the most wonderful things on earth. All the animals they get abandoned and all that. URG!

Anyone else watch it?

davidpizzica
11-09-2004, 04:44 AM
I do watch those animal cop shows. It sickens me how inhuman people can be to animals. The good part is when some of these abused animals get adopted into loving homes.

moosmom
11-09-2004, 06:45 AM
I watch it all the time, as I'm friends with Deborah MacDonald, one of the Detroit animal investigators.

She's told me hundreds of stories that would turn your stomach. I don't know how she does it. She says that after a while you get used to it. But there are times she said it DOES get to her.

pitc9
11-09-2004, 09:57 AM
I watch those shows all the time. It's hard to watch when the animals are first found, but the follow up stories just make you smile! I know not all endings are happy, but thank goodness some are!

guineapiglover4life
11-09-2004, 12:31 PM
I watched one where a dog was unhealthy and skinny. :eek: When they got her healthy again, she couldn't be adopted because her previous owners were ignorant and the dog never became tame. It had to be uthanized. :(