PDA

View Full Version : Meeeeoooow Mia!

Barbara
11-09-2004, 04:20 AM
Oh Mia, aren't you the cutest lying there and showing us your adorable orange belly. You look just like a sister of my Tigris boy who loves to get bellyrubs:)

You sound like a funny and loving kitty and deserve the honor of being our Cat of the Day today:)

Lillycat
11-09-2004, 06:03 AM
what a cutie you are! congratulations on being cotd!!!

catmandu
11-09-2004, 08:11 AM
That is so great,another Pet Talkers Cat,as COTD!And you are a Marvellous Cat,Mia,one worth boasting about,and a real joy,in the lives of your Guardians! A Warm Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOW Is Coming To Marvellous,Magical MIA ,COTD!

fairlady68
11-09-2004, 11:07 AM
What a sweet little angel all curved up like that and looking adorable! The "ugly" duckling showed 'em once again that there is a beautiful swan inside everyone, no matter how they may look on the outside. Much love and nose kissies from MARTHA and Julie ("MEE-ow!") the Calico Princess

tatsxxx11
11-09-2004, 11:46 AM
Greetings to you, adorable Mia!!! Gotta love pose:D Oh what a cutie AND a beauty you are! I can't imagine anyone thinking you less than gorgeous, Mia! And not only are you beautiful, but so sweet and playful and loving too! What a lucky family (especially your skin sisters) to have a best furbud like you! Friend to all, that's you Mia!:) And I'll bet even Muffin thinks you're pretty special too, even if she doesn't show it;) Mia, I hope you're spoiled rotten on this your much deserved day of honor! Congratulations to you sweet, sweet Mia, Cat of the Day! Please have your family give you a big hug and belly rub for me!:) Love to you Mia from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver:)

sasha the cat
11-09-2004, 12:08 PM
Mia, Mia, oh my, Miss Mia! You are sooooooooooo beautiful and look very much like one of my five kittens. My veterinarian said my baby is a "brindled calico" while I'm a "patch" calico. All calicos are awesomely beautiful as are all cats... Calicos are not a breed; we are very specially marked and coloured tabby cats.

You are one special little Miss, dear Mia. My KatMa has fallen in love with you and, meeeeow, so have I.

Live long, healthy, happy and always cherished by your meowMommy. Celebrate today because today is your very special day -- our darling, gorgeous Cat of the day.

Look who is the official state cat of Maryland:

http://www.mdarchives.state.md.us/msa/mdmanual/01glance/symbols/html/cat.html

Jax
11-09-2004, 12:09 PM
Look at that sweet doll baby! Mia, you are so beautiful and we can tell from your photo just how nice and cuddly you are! MIA RULES!! :) :D :)

momoffuzzyfaces
11-09-2004, 12:18 PM
Mia
How adorable you are! I love your pose!
I can't imagine anyone thinking you are anything less than beautiful!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today! My four: Leonardo, Luke, Chester and Grandma send tons of purrs and headbumpies to you!:D

Dan Holder
11-09-2004, 02:31 PM
She's as happy as can be. Don't know why anyone would think a kitten is ugly. If she somehow was, she certainly got over it. Good luck with the Muffin project. Maybe the winter weather will make her more cuddly.

felinefriend
11-09-2004, 02:50 PM
Awww, Mia, I know why you look so lovable, because you can tell from your Mommy's Bio that you are VERY LOVED!! I'm so happy you were adopted into the PURRfect home!! You are in my favorite kitty pose, the relaxed, content and trusting pose with the "dogs" curled in the air, hee,hee! You sound SO FUN and so cuddly to be around!! HAPPY COTD to you, Sweetie!!! Have FUN!!! :D :cool: :)

karlyb
11-09-2004, 09:17 PM
Hello beautiful Mia! You are in my favorite kitty pose - cute. cute, cute! Hard to believe you were not such a pretty kitten as you have grown into a beauty. Your mom loves you a whole bunch and we can see why from your picture and description. Mia, you are a wonderful COTD and I hope you have many more special days.

LMigliore
11-09-2004, 09:26 PM
How could anyone think you were ugly:

As the song goes,

You had to be a beautiful baby, cause baby, look at you now!