PDA

View Full Version : HOLLINGSWORTH

jackiesdaisy1935
12-07-2001, 08:59 AM
My, Hollingsworth, I don't know too much about rats, but you sure are a handsome one.
Your coloring is beautiful and aren't you lucky to have a best buddy to wrestle with.
It sounds like you are a very gourmet rat too with all the good things you love to eat.
I know your family loves you very much after waiting so long to get you. Congradulations for being our cutest, most friendly, lovable Very Best Pet of the Day.

Logan
12-07-2001, 11:46 AM
The heart is perfect, Hollingsworth!!! It really suits you, and your wonderful, loving ways!!! I'm so glad your master got to have you and your sweet friend. Congratulations on being a most perfect Pet of the Day!!! :D

tatsxxx11
12-07-2001, 12:31 PM
Dear Hollingsworth. One not read far into your tale to learn that you have a guardain who is absolutely "BURSTING" with pride and love for you HANDSOME HOLLINGWORTH!! :) I can almost "hear" the love in her/his heart! And yes, all good things come to those who wait. And dear Hollingworth, as your human says, you were worth every second of eager anticipation! You're a real hoot little Hollingsworth; wrestling, climbing, scampering all about :D And the image of you two little rattie bros out patroling in your harnesses.... :) (My guinea pigger goes out for a stroll on his harness too!) You are simply precious and adorable little guy. And that handsome "heart" on your hood is almost as beautiful as the heart within! Congratulations to Hollingsworth, our MOSTEST EVER beloved and cherished Pet of the Day honoree!! Raise your precious ittle paw in victory sweet boy!! And gobble down mounds of those gourmet goodies!

[ December 07, 2001: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

furrykittenlover
12-07-2001, 01:58 PM
my what an adorable rat you are, Hollingsworth!!!!! seems as though you are a very spoiled rat !!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

[ December 07, 2001: Message edited by: furrykittenlover ]

zippy-kat
12-07-2001, 09:42 PM
A wonderful name for a wonderful rattie!

Congrats cutie!