PDA

View Full Version : PT prayers for Partner

cocker_luva
11-08-2004, 09:36 PM
Partner is a 6 year old German Shepherd/Lab/Greyhound mix who has developed cancer in his intestinal region. :( My dear friend, Kristen is devestated!! Tomorro (tues) they are goin to the vet for surgery consultation; to see exactly where it is, the size, and if they can even get it out! i hope they find it small enough (and not spread) to have surgery to remove the stupid cells. Please send prayers to Partner, my friend and her family. Also to his little brother Monty, a 8 month Beagle/Pug pup. His trying to hang tough to support his big bro, but his worried inside. (Like the rest of us!) :(

Thanks

Karen
11-08-2004, 09:47 PM
Partner will be in my prayers.

cocker_luva
11-08-2004, 09:54 PM
thank you Karen

flamepony12
11-08-2004, 09:54 PM
Prayers and thoughts on the way. :(

pitc9
11-09-2004, 10:04 AM
Prayers and good thoughts for Partner and his family!!

trayi52
11-09-2004, 10:10 AM
Prayers and good thoughts are on the way.

Willie

AbbyMom
11-09-2004, 10:24 PM
Prayers on the way for all. Let us know how Partner's doing.

cocker_luva
11-10-2004, 08:56 PM
well yesterday he had his surgery and it went fine. they are still not sure if it had spread, but whatever was found was taken out. he will come home either today or tomorrow. plus regular checkups on his intestinal region, just in case!!!

yay Partner! good boy! and thanks to everyone here at Pet Talk for sending your prayers, someone heard and let him have a fast and easy surgery. :D

tatsxxx11
11-11-2004, 10:01 AM
Sorry to have seen this sooner:( Good boy Partner!!! I'm so glad your procedure went well and you're now safely home with your family! Lots of prayers coming your sweet boy for a good report and swift recovery!:) Please let Kristen know I'm thinking of her and please keep us updated! BIG hugs to you brave Partner and to your loyal pup pal, Monty! Awww, a Pug Beagel mix:D He must be quite the cutie:) Love, Sandra

cocker_luva
11-11-2004, 03:33 PM
i got to see him today, hes got a big, clear elizabethan collar on. hes totally fine, just alittle slow. the little pup keeps pickin on his older, hurt brother. so my friend found this holy cube toy and put it on Monty's head. she's like "there now you got something on your head, stop picking on him." LOL :D