PDA

View Full Version : kiwi

jackiesdaisy1935
12-06-2001, 09:09 AM
My Kiwi what a handsome bird you are. It sounds like you rule the roost so to speak in your home, with the dog and the cat. Good for you and how about you hitching rides on the dog, does he mind? Your coloring is just beautiful. It sounds like you can be a litte baby at times for the attention and why not?
Congradulations on being our smartest, most handsome, friendly Very Best Pet of the Day.

thelmalu99
12-06-2001, 10:16 AM
Kiwi, LOL!! What a clever little guy you are! You have already discovered that if you ring your little bell, your servants will come running!
I would LOVE to see a picture of you hitching a ride on the family dog! Maybe your human will post one for us.

Have a wonderful day, cutie!

lizbud
12-06-2001, 03:20 PM
Kiwi,
You are a BEAUTIFUL baby. So colorful &
smart.You sound like a great addition to
your loving family.Congratulations lil guy
on being our PET OF THE DAY !!!

tatsxxx11
12-06-2001, 04:22 PM
Hi Kiwi! How beautiful you are! And I just love the way you manage your household!! :D Riding the dog! Now that must be a sight! :eek: What an adorable, joyful feathered friend you are. I can understand why your mommy loves to cuddle and hold you all day long. You are one beautiful, sweet, playful little guy and I loved meeting you Kiwi!! And if I were your mommy, I couldn't resist cradling you in my hand all day long either! Congratulations to you Kiwi, our most colorful and beautiful, precious, very deserving Pet of the Day!!!

Logan
12-07-2001, 11:45 AM
Kiwi, I'm a day late, but could not resist telling you how fascinated I was with your story. And boy would I love to have you lie down in my hand to be snuggled! What a great, beautiful bird you are, and so much more. I'm so happy that you were our Pet of the Day!!! :D