PDA

View Full Version : cold weather means...

RICHARD
11-08-2004, 07:21 PM
Ed is being totally silly and not wanting to hang out with his father...

6:10 p.m.

I walk thru the door.

6:15 p.m.

The "lovin', touchin', squeezing" is over

6:20

Ed is done eating.

6:30

Wash time is OVER!

6:31

Ed moves over to the door.

6:32

The caterwauling starts....

6:33

MORE caterwauling

6:35

Dude, NO ONE is killing you......

6:37

Alright, come on, let's go.......

6:38

In my mom's house.....

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid146/p43af74410500b0f7cb8a94f077a8c1c8/f6535faa.jpg

-------------------------------------------------

When I see the documentaries about animals displaced by forest fires I think about my cat and what he would do.....

Run head long into the flames, looking for a warm spot.....

Laura's Babies
11-08-2004, 08:08 PM
That picture was so cute! Looks like he was trying to warm himself.

His schedule sounds pretty much like all mine's schedule.. They will beg for a hour for something to eat, then take 2 bites are are done.

catmandu
11-09-2004, 08:50 AM
I really think,that Eddie needs a little Girl Cat,as everyone,human,and animal,needs someone,of thier own kind,to communicate,with,and be friends with.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-09-2004, 09:43 PM
:D :D He knows what he likes and he knows how to get it - smart boy! :D

I love it that it's getting cold because now Peanut sleeps in bed again. Last night I got up to go to the bathroom. I climbed back in and rolled over onto my stomach. Next thing you know I feel these little feetsies on my back. Peanut crawled up and just made herself right at home on my back. I must have fell asleep with her there because I don't remember moving her. I love it when she does stuff like this. :D However, my chiropractor always told me I need to stop sleeping on my stomach, that it's just sooo bad for your back. I wonder what he would say if he knew I had an 8 pound cat sleeping on my back on top of the fact that I was sleeping on my stomach. :D

sirrahbed
11-09-2004, 09:47 PM
ROFLMBO
Has it been a year already? Deja vu!!:D

QueenScoopalot
11-09-2004, 09:55 PM
Ahhh Eddie..a nice plush faux bearskin rug, a tall cold glass of tuna juice for you, wine for me...wanna snuggle in front of that fire? :D :D :D

catfamily
11-10-2004, 12:55 AM
Beautiful picture of such a gorgeous cat in front of the fireplace.Perfect picture:D ;) :D