PDA

View Full Version : Willoughby

zippy-kat
09-18-2001, 01:16 AM
Oh what a precious bun bun you are! Words cannot even BEGIN to describe your cuteness! My Sophie(blk mini lop) thinks you are the biggest, greatest, most irresitible bunny-cake to ever grace this earth! Congrats on being Bun O'the Day!!

Snuggles, kisses, and turnips to you my friend!

TheAntiPam
09-18-2001, 04:01 AM
Willoughby, you are one beautiful bun, elegant and cuddly all in one fluffy package. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, and congratulations to your humans for having such a sweet expression of Valentine love!

purrley
09-18-2001, 07:48 AM
Wil you cwazzy wabbit - good for you :D

tatsxxx11
09-18-2001, 11:42 AM
Beautiful bun Willoughby...Your precious, furry little face, the story of the happy, loved filled life you share with your family, brought me some much needed comfort today. I celebrate in my heart the joy you creatures bring to our lives every day. But today, we especially wish to honor you little Willoughby, our beautiful, adorable, loving and gentle Pet of the Day. Lots of love and wishes for handfuls of treats to celebrate your special day :)

jackiesdaisy1935
09-18-2001, 08:37 PM
Willoughby, what a sweet, precious bunny you are and so beautiful. Congradulations on being the cutest, sweetest, prettiest Pet of the Day.