PDA

View Full Version : *Gatherings* at Findlay, Ohio, Dog Park for 2005

Cinder & Smoke
11-08-2004, 01:50 PM
:D

I know ~ we haven't even had Turkey Day yet ~
and he's wurryin about Next SUMMER already! :rolleyes:

But the Parks are popular - and some folks have already reserved
Pavilions in RiverBend Park for the major Holidays of 2005!

We need to get our reservations in SOON if we want to have
"OUR" Pet Talk Pavilion #7 on our favorite days!

This (or rather NEXT) year ~ 2005 ~ there will be THREE Major Holidays
being observed on MONDAYS - which make them into THREE-Day weekends.

Memorial Day is observed on Monday, MAY 30, 2005

Fourth of July falls on a Monday, July 4, 2005

Labor Day is observed on Monday, September 5, 2005

IF we follow "past practice" and schedule the PT Gathurins on the
SUNDAY of these Three-Day Holidays - our Long Distance Travelers
can do some or all of their driving on Saturday and Monday,
leaving most of the Sunday for *Phunn* & *Phrolik* at the Dawg Park!

We've had our *BIGGEST* attendance on Memorial Day Sundays;
and the next most popular events were on Labor Day Sundays.
I don't think we ever held a Gathurin on the actual Fourth of July
weekend - many folks were busy with "family events".

I suggest that we send in our Deposit for these three Sundays to
get started and insure that we can use Pavilion #7 for the 2-Leggers.

If we later decide NOT to hold an event over the Fourth of July weekend -
we can always switch to another weekend later.

And for the "Urlee Burdz" - SURE we'll have a Spring Fling :)
sometime *before* Memorial Day!
But ya gotta remember - this is OHIO!!
"Spring" can come in March - or :eek: May... :rolleyes:
We'll want to plan the "Spring Fling" after we have a better idea
of when *Winter* might be over and done with!

Soooo...
Are we OK with these three dates for next year >>>

SUNDAY, May 29, 2005 ~ (Memorial Day weekend)
SUNDAY, July 3, 2005 ~ (Fouthr of July weekend)
SUNDAY, September 4, 2005 ~ (Labor Day weekend)
???

Check with your Family Social Secretary and let us know.

Cincy'sMom
11-09-2004, 09:28 AM
Dates sound good to me so far...might as well get them reserved, as I'm sure wheneer they are, we willhave at least 3 meetings next year.

Kfamr
11-13-2004, 08:59 AM
My dad said something about going to Ohio next year again. :)
Not sure which date, but when/if you get one planned I will mention it to him. :D

petslover
11-16-2004, 05:06 PM
hmmm. If I can get enough money together I would love to make it, but it would be expensive for me since I live in Mississippi, but I will try and see how much I can save up. Do you know how much it would cost to take a dog on the plane? Is it the same as a human?

Kfamr
11-16-2004, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by petslover
hmmm. If I can get enough money together I would love to make it, but it would be expensive for me since I live in Mississippi, but I will try and see how much I can save up. Do you know how much it would cost to take a dog on the plane? Is it the same as a human?

$75 each way + a plastic crate (if you don't have one), health certificate from vets (meaning pet has to be up to date on shots)

Annd... To go to the dog park in Findlay, you must have a permit which is $10 up to 3(?) dogs.

dukedogsmom
11-16-2004, 06:55 PM
I'll be sure to get the time reserved when I can. We're not allowed to reserve it too far in advance. Just let us know what date you pick and I hope to be there!

4 Dog Mother
11-23-2004, 11:06 PM
All those dates sound fine to me now but who knows where I will be living by then!

Cinder & Smoke
02-13-2005, 01:04 AM

This year ~ 2005 ~ there will be THREE Major Holidays

We've scheduled the PT Gathurins on the
SUNDAY of these Three-Day Holidays - so our Long Distance Travelers

Soooo...
*** ANNOUNCING ***

SUNDAY, July 3, 2005 ~ (Fourth of July weekend)

HAVE BEEN RESERVED and CONFIRMED by the Park Office -
We HAVE "Our" Pavilion #7 for those Three SUNDAYS!

Check with your Family Social Secretary and ***MARK*** These Dates on your Calendar!!

Cincy'sMom
02-13-2005, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by Cinder & Smoke

I have reason to believe we may want to make sure the "early" gathering in sometime in March or early April...but don't know the exact details yet...more info to come!!

4 Dog Mother
02-13-2005, 08:19 AM
What Amy is referring to is that Christy is coming home for 6 weeks and bringing all three dogs, Dakota (Harlequinn Great Dane), Destiny (dalmation) and Seirra (Lab Mix). (she is bringing Jasmine too which is most important to me!!!) So of course, we need to have an early meeting so everyone can meet her pups. Carl is flying out Feb. 25 to drive them home (Brian is going to recruiting school in South Carolina during this time). Sooo Sometime in March or early April we need to set a date for a Gathering - at least we do if any of you would like to meet my other grandogs!

I guess it is never to early to start throwing dates out so we can come to some kind of consensus. So let the suggestions begin.....

Cinder & Smoke
02-13-2005, 03:01 PM
Hope those *Texzinz* stuff some WARM Air in their suitcases!! ;)

Here's the Saturday and Sundays for March, April, and May ...

NO WAY to <predict> OHIO Weather...
but one would >THINK< Later is Warmer. :rolleyes:

So here's the Calendars...
Let's start Pickin a Date fot the
Spring *FLING* Kick-Off Gathurin at Findlay! :D

MARCH 2005
Sa Su
26 27 (Feb) Drive up North weekend
.5 .6
12 13
19 20
26 27 EASTER Weekend

APRIL 2005
Sa Su
.2 .3
.9 10
16 17
23 24
30 .1

MAY 2005
Sa Su
.. .1
.7 .8 MOTHER's DAY
14 15
21 22
28 29 30 MEMORIAL SUNDAY @ Findlay

PS: Any idea when Christy and the GrandKids have to leave??
Be *nice* if they could hang around till Memorial Day!!

;)

zippy-kat
02-13-2005, 03:41 PM
I have a break from school March 9th - 20th, May 10th - June 1st, and August 5th - 28th. Hmmmm.....

Cincy'sMom
02-13-2005, 03:54 PM
PS: Any idea when Christy and the GrandKids have to leave??
Be *nice* if they could hang around till Memorial Day!!

;)

The way I understand things, Brian is in school for approx 8 weeks starting Feb 28. After that, they get their assingments as to where they will be recruiting, and they have to be on assignment by mid-May. Findlay is one of their top choices, but it sounds like they won't know until a few weeks before they go, where they are going...so all that is for sure for now, is that Christy and Jasmine and the dogs willbe in Findlay from Feb 27-sometime in April. Everything beyond that is up to the military...they could be living in Ohio by Memorial Day!! (or, they couldbe in any other of the 49 states at that point :rolleyes: )

Kfamr
02-13-2005, 03:57 PM
I have March 26th - April 3rd off school.

Amy (wolf_Q) said something about coming down here and then driving up there together, i'm not sure when, but sometime this year.

If that's not the time Amy wants to come down, then I could always ask my dad about driving up there.

Kiara says anytime near April 2nd is good, as it's her 1st birthday on the 2nd. :D

Cincy'sMom
02-13-2005, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr

Kiara says anytime near April 2nd is good, as it's her 1st birthday on the 2nd. :D

April 2nd is also Christy's 23rd birthday, and Dazzi's 5th!!

Kfamr
02-13-2005, 06:09 PM
Okay -- Scratch off the "spring fling" for us..
BUT.. It's quite possible that 2 Utahns and 3 Floridians will be making it for the Memorial Weekend meeting! :cool:

shais_mom
02-13-2005, 10:40 PM
I totally missed this the first time around - go figger!
I probably won't make it for the Memorial Day weekend b/c unless it is very late b/c I have my cousin's graduation that day. :(

**EDITED** b/c I always get Memorial Day and Labor Day mixed up!
I know there is some natural blonde lurking somewhere in my hair! sheesh

Cinder & Smoke
02-13-2005, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by shais_mom

... I have my cousin's graduation that day. :(

<EDITED>

Edited to remove smart-a$$ / "tongue-in-cheek" remarks that
weren't well though out before being posted.

We'll *miss* :( ya, Staci, if you can't get there!!

But "late" is OK - some of us will be <watchin> the SunSet! ;)

/s/ :o Phred

cubby31682
02-15-2005, 08:56 AM
I would love to come. All those dates should be fine for hubby and me. I can get the whole weekend off of work if need be.

I will need to know the date at least a month in advance to get the time off of work. And to make sure we have enough money to drive there and back.

shais_mom
02-15-2005, 11:00 PM
cool where are you in Mi?
(you can PM me if you don't want to say here)

cubby31682
02-16-2005, 04:50 AM
I am about 20 minutes outside of Grand Rapids. Are you from Michigan as well?

shais_mom
02-16-2005, 11:30 PM
No I am from Ohio but I have family in Michigan and my parents have a cottage up in Kalkaska. :)
Hope to see you in Ohio! :)

wolf_Q
02-17-2005, 12:32 AM
Kay's not online so I haven't talked to her yet...I would be traveling with her from Florida if I go. We originally talked about the Memorial Day one but because of certain issues with airlines I'm not sure if that one is possible now.

I've been thinking of different dates and also trying to find something that would fit in the time of Kay's spring break so she wouldn't have to take a lot of time off school...it seems that Sundays work best I guess?

So I'd like to know everyone's thoughts of the "Spring Fling" being on either Easter Sunday (March 27) or the next Sunday (April 3).

Cinder & Smoke
02-17-2005, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by wolf_Q

... We originally talked about the Memorial Day one
but because of certain issues with airlines
I'm not sure if that one is possible now.

I'd TRY for Memorial Sunday if at all possible!

We don't have "confirmations" from them YET;
but Mayor Karen & her Trusty Side-Kick Paul,
Debbie & Terry {possibly WITH Peanutter & CJ),
and a few of the "more distant" Pet Talkers have been
faithful in attending the Memorial Day Gathurin.

And Ohio's "Spring Weather" can be a major disappointment
for outdoor activities... :(
Not UN-common for it to either :eek: *S*N*O*W* or pour RAIN
on Easter Sunday and the weeks near Easter.

If Memorial Day Sunday won't "work";
we could plan on the 4th of July weekend as another
*BIG* Gathurin that Way-Out-of-Towners could attend.

Food for Thought! ;)

/s/ Phred

wolf_Q
02-17-2005, 01:52 AM
Well the problem is that several airlines have a ban on flying dogs (because of weather) May 15-Sept 15. The few airlines I've found that don't have that ban are consideribly more expensive and I cannot find any non-stop flights. Plus they can deny flying your dog if the weather is predicted to be over 85 degrees. Delta is the only one I've been able to find a non-stop flight on and they have the May 15-Sept 15 rule. I've only flown once many years ago so I'm paranoid about having to switch planes alone. Plus Nebo would be coming and a non-stop flight would be a LOT shorter and less stressful for him. I would drive but nobody will go with me and I'm certainly not driving to Florida by myself.

So basically there is my problem. If I could find an easy way to solve it and go for Memorial day instead I would. I still don't know what exactly is going on I'm just looking at the possibilities. If there's snow in the dog park Nebo and I certainly wouldn't mind, I do live in Utah ya know it snows here too. ;)

Cinder & Smoke
02-17-2005, 02:18 AM
:o

Ohhhhh...
Didn't know Nebo wuz *flyin along* on the trip! :o

... If there's snow in the dog park
Nebo and I certainly wouldn't mind,
I do live in Utah ya know it snows here too. ;)

"Spring Snows" in Ohio are sorta a "disappointment"... :rolleyes:
Never very MUCH snow, and it's usually fallin on partially thawed
ground - which turns to :eek: MUDD as the Snow turns to SLUSSH! :(
THEN we get a "Cold Snap" and the mess turns to ICE! :mad:

Find a "drivin buddie" and meet Kay in Ohio -
Nebo would prolly rather take a Road Trip
than he would an AIR Trip!
;)

/s/ Phred

wolf_Q
02-17-2005, 02:28 AM

Find a "drivin buddie" and meet Kay in Ohio -
Nebo would prolly rather take a Road Trip
than he would an AIR Trip!
;)

/s/ Phred

Yes he would prefer a road trip and so would I. If only it were that easy... I've asked, nobody will drive with me. It's a *really* long drive...to florida or ohio from Utah.

I'm going to talk to Kay and figure out what to do. I change my mind a lot, I'm probably driving her nuts. :o

I thought you guys were intending on having a spring meeting before memorial day anyway though? :confused:

Cinder & Smoke
02-17-2005, 02:41 AM

I thought you guys were intending on having a spring meeting
before memorial day anyway though? :confused:

Oh - we ARE going to plan a Spring Fling -
just not sure WHEN it will be!

And the Spring Fling doesn't "draw" too big a Crowd.
Most folks who have to travel a long distance like to see
LOTTSA Pet Talkers & Pups...
I think that's one of the reasons the Memorial Day Gathurin has
been so well attended by folks Near & Far.

Cincy'sMom
02-17-2005, 06:30 AM

So I'd like to know everyone's thoughts of the "Spring Fling" being on either Easter Sunday (March 27) or the next Sunday (April 3).

Either one should work for us

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-17-2005, 09:51 AM
Debbie & Terry {possibly WITH Peanutter & CJ),
and a few of the "more distant" Pet Talkers have been
faithful in attending the Memorial Day Gathurin.

I'm hoping to be there with Peanut and CJ in tow, just haven't checked with "the boss" yet, but I think he's beginning to realize this is an annual trip. ;)

The only thing I can see that could interfere is we're planning a trip to Bowling Green, Ky then on to Mobile, AL in May, I'm just not sure of the dates and if it's too close to Memorial day, it might not work for us. Gotta start getting my dates figured out.....

Kfamr
02-17-2005, 02:27 PM
Amy, if things don't work out we can just go and visit Anna and Robin (and anyone else who'd wanna come and see us. ;) )

4 Dog Mother
02-17-2005, 08:14 PM
Amy, if things don't work out we can just go and visit Anna and Robin (and anyone else who'd wanna come and see us

Whoa, back up the train (or airplane as the case may be). If you and some of your dogs and Amy and Nebo can come while Christy is home with her dogs, we definitely want to see you at the Findlay Dog Park. I will speak for myself, Christy and Amy. Either Easter Sunday or April 3 would work. I would probably prefer April 3 but that's me. If we chose Easter Sunday, I just won't be able to be there as long.

The problem with going to Anna's or Robin's is fewer dogs could be involved. I really hope we can work something out as it would be terrible if after Christy brought her 3 all this way they didn't get to meet anyone else.

aly
02-17-2005, 10:17 PM
I told Amy that she HAS to meet Christy's dogs because they are the sweetest things :D Amy agreed that she really wants to.

Cincy'sMom
02-17-2005, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by 4 Dog Mother
I will speak for myself, Christy and Amy. Either Easter Sunday or April 3 would work. I would probably prefer April 3 but that's me. If we chose Easter Sunday, I just won't be able to be there as long.

No need to speak for me...I already sad I'd be there!!

I agree the 3rd may be better because of the Holiday, but either way we would figure it out!

anna_66
02-17-2005, 10:55 PM
Yes, the 3rd would be best for me because I'll probably have to work on Easter:(

But anyone who wanted could come here too. We have a very nice big park in Dayton that none of you have been to:D

shais_mom
02-18-2005, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by anna_66
Yes, the 3rd would be best for me because I'll probably have to work on Easter:(

But anyone who wanted could come here too. We have a very nice big park in Dayton that none of you have been to:D

same here

RobiLee
02-18-2005, 10:45 AM
I have just found out that I won't be in town on the 3rd. So I will not be able to come on that date. :( I want so much to see Christy, Jasmine and all her pups, plus Amy and Nebo, Kay and Kiara. I do hope that I will be able to see you all even though I can't do it that day.

Robin

Kfamr
02-18-2005, 01:50 PM
I think we'd be in Ohio in March.
Somewhere closer to Anna/Robin's area would be great as that's where we'll be staying more than likely.

Angus's Dad
02-18-2005, 02:05 PM
It's Anna...

Since no one has ever been here, how about we make the spring fling in Dayton??? I mean we always do it in Findlay...how about trying a different spot once?

wolf_Q
02-18-2005, 07:55 PM
I would definitely like to meet Christy and her pups when the are there. How long will they be there?

Robin how long will you be out of town for?

Does it HAVE to be on a Sunday or could it be a different day that would work for everyone?

I don't care if it's in Findlay or Dayton...probably just a central place so everyone can come without too long of a drive.

4 Dog Mother
02-18-2005, 08:40 PM
I don't mind going to Dayton sometime for a Pet Talk meeting but I am a little concerned about the early Spring one being the right time. Jasmine is only a year old and we will have to bring her along if only for awhile. To bring her, Christy, Christy's 3 dogs and some of my dogs might get a little complicated. If it is cold and rainy or snowy, Grandpa may have to babysit and I don't think 4 hours(2 hours each way) of driving plus the time we are there would work very well for him. Jasmine will probably feel fairly comfortable with us by then but I am not sure he or her mother would want him to be alone with her for that long.(plus I thought maybe some would like to see how much Jasmine has grown since they last saw her.) I am not saying you have to have it at Findlay because we don't have to be at every meeting. But I am not sure that we will be able to make it, if it is in Dayton.

We typically have these on Sundays but we could look at the Saturdays - the day before Easter and the 2nd too if that works better for everyone.

Christy is coming on February 27th and will be here through at least April 8.

RobiLee
02-18-2005, 08:50 PM
Amy, I will be out of town April 2nd and 3rd. I'm not for sure how long you and Kay are going to be here but I will do my best to make sure I get to meet you. Even if I can't make it to the dog park get together we can still try and meet up at Anna's or my house.

I hope that we can figure something out so that we can all get together!

Robin :)

wolf_Q
02-18-2005, 11:22 PM
Ok most people cannot do Easter and Robin can't do April 2 or 3rd....

How does everyone feel about these dates? ;)

March 26 or 28

April 1, 4, or 10 (not sure if the 10th could work b/c of the time of kay's break...)

Anyone else interested in going/have a date opinion? Ramath, cyber-sibes, pitc9, phred, other regulars (can't remember who all goes!) etc. ?

Kfamr
02-19-2005, 06:39 AM
I'm hoping to be in Ohio sometime like March 22nd to March29th.
That way i'd have time to relax, get things in order, and to have time with you and Nebo before I go back to school.

Cincy'sMom
02-19-2005, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Angus's Dad
It's Anna...

Since no one has ever been here, how about we make the spring fling in Dayton??? I mean we always do it in Findlay...how about trying a different spot once?

I definately think we need to do a gathering in Dayton. It isn't fair that you guys always drive here...we need to take a turn coming there. If the spring fling is the right time or not I don't know...maybe if Amy and Kay would be in Ohio for both weekends we could do a north and a south :D

Kfamr
02-19-2005, 06:15 PM
We'll only be there for one weekend, as we want time to go to the beach and do stuff down here as well. :)

Cincy'sMom
02-19-2005, 06:19 PM
We'll only be there for one weekend, as we want time to go to the beach and do stuff down here as well. :)

I sorta thought so, but it was worth a shot :D

sabies
02-20-2005, 08:55 AM
I am getting married April 2nd and sometime on the 3rd Sadie will be joining us on our honeymoon trip across the country to Utah. We probably won't be in Ohio at a time for a meeting but since we'll most likely be driving thru Ohio I think Sadie would enjoy a stop at the park.

It's likely we'll be in Ohio April 4th but I really need to start forming solid plans for the trip.

Cincy'sMom
02-20-2005, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by sabies
I am getting married April 2nd and sometime on the 3rd Sadie will be joining us on our honeymoon trip across the country to Utah. We probably won't be in Ohio at a time for a meeting but since we'll most likely be driving thru Ohio I think Sadie would enjoy a stop at the park.

It's likely we'll be in Ohio April 4th but I really need to start forming solid plans for the trip.

You will definatley have to let us know!! I'd love to get the two Sadie's together!!!

wolf_Q
02-20-2005, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by sabies

Where in Utah are you headed to?

sabies
02-20-2005, 09:27 PM
Cincy'sMom - I'll definitely let you know when we'll be thru Ohio, my guess is April 4 but I will update you if it changes or just remind you cause I'd love to see some Pet Talkers along the way.

Wolf_Q - we are planning on going to Park City or some ski resort for snowboarding (that's how we met :) ) and then we want to travel around to canyons and whatever else there is to see. Any suggestions on where to go? We'd love to meet you and Nebo if we pass near you!

wolf_Q
02-20-2005, 09:51 PM
Sabies, do you know about what date you will get into Utah?

I live in the Provo-Orem area....Park City is like an hour or so away. I've never trying snowboarding or skiing (I'm not even sure if that's spelled right! :o ) but I've heard that's a good place to go. Park City is a nice place to shop too...there's a cute little dog boutique downtown. :) You are taking Sadie with you, right? I know of some dog parks in that area I bet she would enjoy, maybe Nebo and I could meet you at one. There's lots of canyons in Utah and they are all beautiful. If you want to visit the southern part of the state there's several national parks that are beautiful as well (Zions, Bryce Canyon, etc.) If you have any questions about Utah just send me a pm.

cyber-sibes
02-20-2005, 10:34 PM
I guess I'll post here as well as on the "date poll" thread - any date in Findlay is ok (since we live here), and, as long as I have a couple weeks to get my schedule arranged, I'd consider going to Dayton - it's several hours from here, but it depends on the weather and our schedule.

anna_66
02-21-2005, 08:04 AM
Ohh Diana, I totally understand not wanting to drive all that way with Jasmine. I really never even thought about that:o
I'm sure we could do it some other time down here!

And of course if Amy and Kay wanted to we could always take a trip to Dayton while they are here:)

ramanth
02-21-2005, 08:29 AM
I'm all for driving towards Dayton in the summer! :)

pitc9
02-21-2005, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by Cincy'sMom
I definately think we need to do a gathering in Dayton. It isn't fair that you guys always drive here...we need to take a turn coming there. If the spring fling is the right time or not I don't know...maybe if Amy and Kay would be in Ohio for both weekends we could do a north and a south :D

What about EAST one day?!!? :o LOL!!
Not during Kay and Amy's trip.... just in general!

If we ever had a meeting in Eastern Ohio, maybe we could get some PA people!!!!

just thought I'd throw that in there.... :D :p

Cincy'sMom
02-21-2005, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by pitc9

We could do that too!! Got a place for us to gather? Maybe you and/or Phred can check out some places for us, and we could try to talk Rachel (CountryWolf), Dixieland Dancer and lovemyshiba (and other Pa people I am forgetting) into joining us!

Kfamr
02-21-2005, 10:03 PM
I apologize to Phred or anyone whom was bothered by Amy and I making another thread. Her and I would like to get our plans set in stone though, and needed to create a poll to see what the majority said. We don't mind if a large amount of people show, but we would like to see some of you there, and would really appreciate it if you did show... Florida is quite a bit away. ;)

Originally posted by Cincy'sMom
we could try to talk Rachel (CountryWolf),

Good Luck! ;) :p :p

Cinder & Smoke
02-22-2005, 12:16 AM

I apologize to Phred or anyone whom was bothered
by Amy and I making another thread.

:confused:

"Apologize" ??

What for??
You don't need to apologize for asking folks what they
would like to do!

What you need to do is start *SUN* Danzin!! :p
And I'd pack a sweater or two!

;)
/s/ Phred

shais_mom
02-23-2005, 12:45 AM
Good news and Bad News
Good news is
I am off the weekend of the Pawzfest thus far unless someone would switch with me
Bad News is I have to work Memorial Day/Graduation Day weekend!!! :eek:

aaahhhh well ya win some ya lose some.

Cinder & Smoke
02-23-2005, 01:04 AM

I have to work Memorial Day/Graduation Day weekend!!! :eek:

What Shift / Hours????

Can't you Bark Park "before" or "after" work??
Then there's always that "Sudden Illness" that
just might pop up! :p

shais_mom
02-23-2005, 11:32 PM
Our Dept is so small that if you call in sick on you're weekend you better have you're death certificicate signed and dated!

I work first shift so it is possible that UNLESS my cousin's party is that day I can make it after work. If his party is that day then no I won't be there.

Cinder & Smoke
02-23-2005, 11:50 PM

UNLESS my cousin's party is that day
I can make it after work.

"We'll Leave da Lites on fur Ya!"

It won't get *dark* till 9:00 PM -
We'll *WAIT* fu ya!

;)

anna_66
02-24-2005, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by pitc9

I agree with Amy, I think it's a great idea! Find us a place to meet and we'll be there:D

anna_66
03-10-2005, 08:45 PM
Question...

Did we ever decide which day we are doing the Memorial Day Bash? Is it still going to be on Sunday as usual, or are we doing it on a Saturday? I just need to know so I can get my work request in early:D

Cinder & Smoke
03-10-2005, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by anna_66

Did we ever decide which day we are doing the Memorial Day Bash?
Is it still going to be on Sunday as usual...

I didn't THINK there was a question...

The Following was posted November 8, 2004, and
again on February 13, 2005 >>>

This year ~ 2005 ~ there will be THREE Major Holidays

We've scheduled the PT Gathurins on the
SUNDAY of these Three-Day Holidays - so our Long Distance Travelers

Soooo...
*** ANNOUNCING ***

SUNDAY, July 3, 2005 ~ (Fourth of July weekend)

HAVE BEEN RESERVED and CONFIRMED by the Park Office -
We HAVE "Our" Pavilion #7 for those Three SUNDAYS!

Check with your Family Social Secretary and ***MARK*** These Dates on your Calendar!!

If there are Problems with any of these dates -

**PLEASE** post your concerns.

anna_66
03-10-2005, 09:08 PM
Cool thanks Phred:)
My calendar is marked for May 29!

shais_mom
03-13-2005, 11:13 PM

What Shift / Hours????

Can't you Bark Park "before" or "after" work??
Then there's always that "Sudden Illness" that
just might pop up! :p

I have to work first shift that weekend. And my cousin graduates. I found out his family party won't be until June or so- so I should be there around 4:30-5pm ish.......

Cinder & Smoke
03-13-2005, 11:54 PM

I have to work first shift that weekend.

So I should be there around 4:30-5pm ish...

:cool:

Just in Tyme for DINNER!!

We'll Leave the Fire ON!

gabbiegirl
04-07-2005, 02:15 PM
just bumpin, before it falls off the board.

For me, it is getting crazy just how quickly the month of April and now May is filling up. I wanted to make sure everyone doubled checked and marked their calendars.;)

Karen
04-24-2005, 09:14 PM
So who will be there for Memorial Day Sunday? Is there a seperate thread for that yet?

Cinder & Smoke
04-24-2005, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Karen
So who will be there for Memorial Day Sunday?
Is there a seperate thread for that yet?

We expect most of the "Findlay Regulars";
and we're all wondering about You & Paul (hence the PM Questions -
which you have skillfully *avoided*!) :p

I'd intended to start a Memorial Day @ Findlay thread soon -
maybe I should hurry that up?

So, as I've asked - can You and Paul make it on SUNDAY, May 29th??
We sure HOPE SO - Lot of folks come to see you two!!

shais_mom
04-24-2005, 10:56 PM
Keeg and I will be there but be a bit late b/c I have to work first shift that weekend.

Cinder & Smoke
04-25-2005, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Karen

So who will be there for Memorial Day Sunday?
Is there a seperate thread for that yet?

NOW there is a Memorial Day SUNDAY (May 29, 2005) Thread at >>

"Memorial Day (2005) Weekend *BASH* @ Findlay" (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&postid=1100463)

Stop by THAT Thread to Read All About It and
Let us know you're COMING!