PDA

View Full Version : Chester!

zippy-kat
12-04-2001, 01:08 AM
What a handsome bun you are! My Sophie is in love!! You sound like quite a character and I'd love to meet you and cover you in kisses! I'm so glad your owner decided to share you with the rest of the world.

Congrats sweet bun! Lots of 'nana pieces to you on your special day!

[ December 04, 2001: Message edited by: zippy-kat ]

sasvermont
12-04-2001, 07:36 AM
Chester,

I want you to come live with me. I bet you are just the softest of bunnies! I can tell you have your human family wrapped around your little furry toes! Congratulations for being the Pet of the Day! You are a sweetheart, for sure! ;) ;) ;)

jackiesdaisy1935
12-04-2001, 08:51 AM
Chester, what a honey bunny you are. I love your coloring, you are so pretty and such a banana lover. Congradulations Chester our sweetest, most loved, Very Best Pet of the Day.

gini
12-04-2001, 09:10 AM
Chester, what a beautiful bunny you are. I thought you would get Sophie's attention right away (zippykat). It is easy to understand why she would fall in love with you. Have a great day - no foot stomping today - it is YOUR day.

Logan
12-04-2001, 09:16 AM
Hey Chester, you beautiful foot stomping bunny!!! I think you are so smart and handsome, and a perfect selection for Pet of the Day!!! Hope you get lots of bananas on your special day! :D

thelmalu99
12-04-2001, 01:15 PM
Chester, I think you and Sophie-Bunny would make a really handsome couple! :)
Congratulations on being our cute n cuddly Pet of the Day!

NoahsMommy
12-04-2001, 02:57 PM
I agree, Miz Sophie and Chester would make a beautiful pair!! I think a visit is in order...England isn't THAT far from New Mexico! :)

Congrats on being Pet of the Day cutie!! You sure deserve it! Our bunny Faith stamps her feet when she's mad, we are still watching the new one to see how he displays his anger... :eek:

tatsxxx11
12-04-2001, 03:33 PM
Sweet Chester. Could there be a Pet Talk marriage is in the works??? :D You sure would make any bunster girl the most perfect companion! SO adorable and cuddly. And those gorgeous, long, floppy ears! Being British, no doubt your Mum has read you "The Velveteen Rabbit!!" What a beautiful, foot stomping, banana loving bunster boy! Congratulations precious Chester, our very adorable and sweet Pet of the Day! Oh, how I wish I could cover you in kisses!!!

[ December 04, 2001: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

lizbud
12-04-2001, 08:05 PM
Chester,
You are quite a Handsome Bunny. If I could,
I would sit by the fire with you & feed you
all the bananas & other goodies you are
allowed & congratulate you for being honored
as Tuesday's PET OF THE DAY !!!