PDA

View Full Version : Where is the remote?

greysandmoregreys
11-08-2004, 01:28 PM
Do you ever walk around your house trying to find the remote? Knowing that you left it on the coffee table and now it has grown legs and walked off?

Well, now I have found the second place to look for the remote. 1st look on coffee table
2nd look on a dog bed :)

tatsxxx11
11-08-2004, 01:31 PM
:D:D:D ROFLOL! Yes, I've been there; or should I say IT'S been there! So sweetie, what channel are you watching???;) Gotta love the life our pups lead; just look at that soft fleece blankie and all those toys splattered all over the place:D But the remote adds that perfect, final touch! Great pic! Thanks for the BIG smile:)

Queen of Poop
11-08-2004, 01:32 PM
Or is it behind the tv because one of the ferrets decided that you weren't going to change the channel cause he liked that show!! And that is where he stashes all the good things he finds.

chocolatepuppy
11-08-2004, 03:44 PM
ha ha ! My Lacey has stole the remote a time or two! Unfortunately she stole the one from my bedroom tv and destroyed it! (now I have a cheap replacement one) :D

K9soul
11-08-2004, 03:52 PM
LOL, as many things as Tommy carts off and sneaks to his bed, so far the remote has never been bothered. Now don't your kids start giving mine any ideas :D