PDA

View Full Version : Porch Is Home

K & L
11-08-2004, 11:19 AM
They sent Porch home but we have to really watch him. If he starts to back up again this may mean he will have to be put down. They've done about all they can between his surgery, special diet, special meds, etc. He still doesn't seem like he feels too good.:(

catcrazylady
11-08-2004, 11:37 AM
Oh Lisa that is so sad. The poor thing has been through so much and how awful to think that it might not get better.:(
Bless his heart. He is still on our long list to pray for and we will continue.
Hang tough Lisa because you have done everything you could possibly do for him. Just love him and we will pray.

catlover4ever
11-08-2004, 12:57 PM
Sending some positive thoughts to Porch. I hope he feels better really soon.

ChrisH
11-08-2004, 01:00 PM
Poor little guy. :(

Will keep prayers and positive thoughts going.

{{hugs}}
Chris

rg_girlca
11-08-2004, 01:08 PM
Poor Porch and poor you Lisa. Kisses for Porch and (((((HUGS))))) for you.

Prayers and positive thoughts on the way.

catmandu
11-09-2004, 09:04 AM
The Found Cats,and I are praying,that Poor Porch,can recover,and enjoy his life,now that he has finally found his Furr Ever Home!

sirrahbed
11-09-2004, 10:16 AM
Take care Lisa - what a week this has been for you! I keep thinking about you each day!!

Miss Meow
11-09-2004, 04:20 PM
I hope his condition picks up. He deserves some good luck after all he's been through. Sending lots of good wishes his way :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-09-2004, 09:16 PM
I hope Porch remains in good health! I'm sure he's much happier now that he's home, and hopefully that will help keep him healthy.

Still sending positive thoughts and prayers out to the big guy.

Oh, and how about an updated picture of the sweet guy? It's been awhile since we've seen him. ;)

K & L
11-10-2004, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
I hope Porch remains in good health! I'm sure he's much happier now that he's home, and hopefully that will help keep him healthy.

Still sending positive thoughts and prayers out to the big guy.

Oh, and how about an updated picture of the sweet guy? It's been awhile since we've seen him. ;)

We will get some photos of him this evening and post. He seems to be doing pretty good, and has a follow-up on Friday.