PDA

View Full Version : Miss Kitty

angiebarney
11-08-2004, 06:12 AM
How lovely is Miss Kitt, and what fun things she does. She's a lucky girl to find a nice home with a 'fresh' Daddy too! Kermit makes a great bed!!
:D

Barbara
11-08-2004, 06:28 AM
Miss Kitty, you look so cute with your green friend- I would love to reach through the screen and give you a kiss.

You are a clever kitty to find the right garden where your real purrents live:)

Enjoy your special day today:D

sasha the cat
11-08-2004, 07:02 AM
Kermit the Frog is one lucky froggie getting to sleep with sweet Miss Kitty. Mew, meeow -- I love your bio! It is much like mine...

Your purrents, Steve and Natalie have captured a spot in my heart. Purrrrr, humans who rescue felines are humans whom I love & respect. Like you, my KatMa & Paw-Paw rescued me & my five kittens (see photo):

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid63/p634201fd23fd1a078f09ef7b3aff5cf8/fc1a449c.jpg

CATgratulations on being our special sweetheart today! Celebrate being Cat of the Day with your purrents. Wishing you a long & healthy life, happiness & love -- always cherished by your caretakers in your furever home.

p.s.: my KatMa finds you absolutely adorable and she has already fallen in love with you.

catmandu
11-08-2004, 08:14 AM
Oh,my Goodness,we hope that Ms Piggy,is not jealous!What a gorgeous Gray,and White,you are Miss Kitty,as pretty,as Amanda Blake,who played Miss Kitty,on Gunsmoke!A Big Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To Marvellous Miss KITTY COTD!

kuhio98
11-08-2004, 09:16 AM
Congratulations on being named COTD. Miss Kitty, you are one beautiful girl and very lucky (and smart) to choose your mommy and daddy's yard and ask for help. Many happy and healthy years to you all.

Jax
11-08-2004, 11:04 AM
Why hi there MISS Kitty! Aren't you precious? You look soooo darling cuddled up with Kermie - too, too cute!! Congrats for being Our Adoooorable Cat of the Day! :):D :)

fairlady68
11-08-2004, 01:39 PM
What is it about a sleeping kitty that warms our heart so? Miss Kitty you look adorable there all cuddled up with Kermit the frog. He cannot say it's not easy being green with you around to love on him! What a pretty calico mama is pictured 2-3 messages above mine! Love and purrs from MARTHA and Julie ("Mee-ow!") the Calico Princess

momoffuzzyfaces
11-08-2004, 01:43 PM
Miss Kitty
How adorable you are all snuggled up with Kermie. I wonder if Miss Piggie knows she has a rival for Kermie? I got a grin about you snitching the duckie from the bathtub too!
I'm so glad you and your babies have a nice loving home and family now.
CONGRATULATIONS, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day too!:D

tatsxxx11
11-08-2004, 01:43 PM
Awww, Miss Kitty!!! How adorable are you, snuggling so sweetly with Kermit:D Yup, Miss Piggie must be might jealous of beautiful you;) Mommy and Daddy, Steve and Natalie, are so lucky to have been blessed with such a sweet and loving furkid like you! What excellent taste you have in humans, Miss K! Many thanks to them for opening their home and hearts to you and your babies! I love happy endings!!!:D Congratulatons to you beautiful Miss Kitty, our most precious Cat of the Day! I'll bet your proud Mom and Dad have a very special day planned for their best girl!:) Hugs and purrrs to you sweetheart from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver:)

Cecil
11-08-2004, 03:36 PM
Awwww, Kermit loves you too!

Dan Holder
11-08-2004, 04:34 PM
Sounds like a really sweet little cat. Just kind of wormed her way into the household, eh? And isn't everyone glad. Especially Miss Kitty, when winter comes around in Indiana. Congratulations.

AvaJoy
11-08-2004, 08:15 PM
What a charming photo of you, Miss Kitty, all snuggly with Kermit.

How fortunate that you and your babies were rescued from the cold, cruel world. I wish more humans would open their hearts and homes to struggling kitties like you once were.

But all that is behind you now, and I hope you enjoy being our COTD and may you forever bask in the love and warmth of your home, pretty girl!:)

I'm curious to know what the shampoo is that so attracts your attention . . . I would like to try it to see my cats' reaction!

kohala
11-08-2004, 09:20 PM
Now I know what gives Kermit that contented little expression! I knew it couldn't be Miss Piggy;) . (Sorry, girl, but you ARE a demanding sow!!) What a great picture of a great kitty cat!

karlyb
11-08-2004, 10:39 PM
Hello Miss Kitty. You sure look comfortable cuddled up with Kermit. I bet every time you look out the window and see the snow, you're so glad you were adopted by Steve and Natalie. You are a beautiful cat, Miss Kitty, and deserve all the comforts you now enjoy.