PDA

View Full Version : Sad update on Beans :(

Kirsten
11-08-2004, 01:31 AM
I just got a call from UV and with much sadness I have to tell you that she has taken a turn for the worse.

She seemed constipated and in pain, and her abdomen has twice its size, and she's walking funny. She's on her way to the vet clinic now, and if it turns out it's fluid in her abdomen, she will most likely be PTS. :(

I'm sorry to have no better news this morning. :( :(

Please keep poor Beans and her meowmie in your thoughts today!!

Kirsten

trayi52
11-08-2004, 03:52 AM
Oh no! I am so sorry. Please let UV know that I am praying for her and sending good thoughts.

Poor little Beans, I really don't know what to say, except to say how sorry I am. I wish there was something I could do to make things all better for Beans.

{{{{Hugs}}}}

Willie:(

Killearn Kitties
11-08-2004, 04:38 AM
Good wishes coming Beans' and UV's way.

catcrazylady
11-08-2004, 06:18 AM
This is such heartbreaking news.:( :( :( The reports had sounded so much better. UV and Beans are in my thoughts and prayers.

GraciesMommy
11-08-2004, 06:19 AM
I am so sorry to hear this...its a tough day ahead for you...so PT prayers coming your way..and a big hug

QueenScoopalot
11-08-2004, 06:28 AM
Prayers coming from this corner of the world that Beans will get better.

catmandu
11-08-2004, 08:48 AM
The Found Cats,are sorry,to hear about Beans,and that she wont get,to paly,with the Toys,that we are sending today.I have told my recent Angel BJ,to watch out ,for her,and be her excort,and show her,Cat Heaven.BJ,is a older kind hearted Cat,and I am sure,that Beans,will like him.RIP,Beans ,our Friend.