PDA

View Full Version : In spite of the sadness.... Cats4Keeps had a great kitten weekend.

kimlovescats
11-07-2004, 08:22 PM
Although I would have really liked to turn my phones off this weekend, I didn't. Thankfully, SIX of the kittens were adopted in the past 3 days. Three of them went together to a wonderful middle-aged couple who spent nearly an hour in my home, making sure they made the right decision. They were wonderful, and also graciously made a nice donation to my rescue. The man gave me a hug on the way out and thanked me for "what I do". It touched me, and I went to the bedroom and lied over my Tucker man in tears. I don't know if all I "have done" has been worth losing my Tucker. What a price to pay. I hope that the Lord will show me what I am to learn from this .... I have Faith that in time, His will is made known to me.

Thank you Lord, for finding homes for these six babies.

Kim

QueenScoopalot
11-07-2004, 08:50 PM
I'm so happy to hear adoptions went well, and so terribly sad about your dear and adored Tucker. I've lost a few to FIP in the past, and it's such a sneaky and nasty virus. ((HUGS)) I know it's hard. Cry all you can, and hug Tucker all you can. :(

Laura's Babies
11-07-2004, 10:13 PM
I agree, there is a lesson He is teaching, in time, you will know what His plan is.

BUT, I learned a long time ago, we have to love them HARD and fast because their stay here seems so brief to us. They have to go to make room in our hearts for others that need us.

On the brighter side, THREE to one HOME?? Now, that is really GREAT!! I hope they were all littermates or close to the same age!! Only you rescuers get to have the wonderful experience of all those kittens at one time, that has to be heaven and so much FUN!!

Go wee ones and have a great, spoiled, pampered life!!

catcrazylady
11-08-2004, 06:39 AM
Kim this is wonderful news! Miracles come in many ways and this may not have been the one you wanted but it is wonderful none the less. The risks to what you do are great but you have feel in your heart that the rewards outweigh that risk.
God Bless you and your family. {{{HUGS}}} to you and Tucker.

catmandu
11-08-2004, 08:57 AM
WE,are so plaesed,to hear about the adoptions,GOOD WORK<all The Found Cats,and I say,you are our Heroes!