PDA

View Full Version : Bored with Life, what can I do?

Palomino21
11-07-2004, 07:58 PM
Hey everyone. Is there anyone here that has been depressed because of boredom and loneliness? I have been in this "blue" mood for a few years and recently gotten worse since I am home and bored. What can I do besides getting a job (I work from Home) to help with this yucky blue feeling.

Annie

Kfamr
11-07-2004, 08:09 PM
I read in your profile that you like to do crafts -- Are there any craft classes in your area, such as scrapbooking, jewelery making, etc..? Maybe you could look around for something cheap and something that interests you!
Also, you'd probably meet new people and make friends who are interested in the same thing. :)

cookieluver7
11-07-2004, 08:20 PM
I've never had this happen maybe because I've only lived for 14 years and now is my "busy time" in life. It helps to get a hobby you enjoy. Scrapbooking is something I LOVE to do. Get out old pictures of you and your friends, cut them up in different shapes and sizes with little captions underneath. It is sooo much fun and it helps you to remember what fun times you've had. I hoped that helps you get out of your blue mood. I'm s:( rry that you are feeling this way.