PDA

View Full Version : What can I put in a cat's Christmas Stocking?

Palomino21
11-07-2004, 04:55 PM
Hi everyone, I am planning for Christmas early this year. I am going to my mom's for Christmas and she has 4 cats. She has Christmas Stockings for each and we all agreed to pitch in and put things in each stocking. What is good for cats as a treat?? They love this time of year.

Annie

Lacey
11-07-2004, 05:03 PM
Two words:

Mini Mice

That's what I'm going to get for my babies. Treats are good too. Temptations, Whisker Lickin's... Errrr.... I think I'd better cover up the computer screen now so they won't see this! Can't spoil the surpise for them! :D

NoahsMommy
11-07-2004, 05:04 PM
They sell really great things at PetSmart for the holidays. That's where I usually go for stocking stuffers for our cats.

You can put small toys, wand-type toys, treats, canned food if they eat that, etc. :)

Its good to start early, it'll be here before you know it.

Laura's Babies
11-07-2004, 07:07 PM
Going to give away a secrete of mine.. You got a Dollar Tree in your town? Check out the stuff there, nothing over $1 and ours has some really neat stuff for kitties!

sirrahved
11-07-2004, 11:15 PM
Catnip
Crinkle Balls
Vibrating toys

Mom got this new toy that's a wand with interchangable heads (feathers, ribbons, etc) and her gang LOVES it!

I like to get Marsha Fancy Feast for Christmas and let her eat it out of a goblet;)

Palomino21
11-07-2004, 11:20 PM
Thanks everyone for the suggestions. Now I have some good ideas.

Laura's Babies, I do have a Dollar Tree where I live, I am going to go check that out. :-)

Annie

catmandu
11-08-2004, 09:02 AM
JJJ3 is shouting Whiskas Temptations,the New Super Size! and there are those Little Cans of fancy feast,The Siamese Squas shouts! And The Orange Found Cats Organization,is recommending,those Furry Little Mice,to play with.

RICHARD
11-08-2004, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by sirrahved
Catnip
Crinkle Balls
Vibrating toys

:eek:

I usually just put my stocking toes on Ed's back and give him a massage that way...;)

catnapper
11-08-2004, 03:58 PM
My guys love the little balls with bells in them. Temptations treats are always a winner. They also love little pur balls... they are like pom-poms, only made of fur.