PDA

View Full Version : Duke learned a brand new trick Just from me!

joanofark
11-07-2004, 03:03 PM
Yup! Well it all started well I was doing the ol' Sit, Lay, Roll-Over trick and awarding him with a couple pieces of Kitty food (He loves Kitty food, it is the best treat for him). All of a sudden I came up with the idea of a Treasure hunt! I had my dad keep him away from me for a couple minutes, so I could go to our wood pile that runs beside out house. I put kitty food in little holes and cracks that he could easily reach. At first I pointed at them and showed him were to find them. The second time I had him follow me up the side of them constantly saying "Go Find Them". The third time all I had to say "Go Find them" and he did it all by himself! :) :) :)

I put this in dog games too, I just thought more people would see it here:)

K9soul
11-07-2004, 04:14 PM
Awww what a smart boy Duke!! That was a great idea for a game, I bet he really enjoyed that! I'll have to try it sometime with my two! :)

tatsxxx11
11-07-2004, 05:46 PM
Go Duke!!!:D You sure a smart pupster, Duke! What a great game your Mom thought up! Me and Star play a similar "Go find it" game:D Hugs and kisses to you Duke! By the way, we need some new pics of you Duke!

joanofark
11-07-2004, 06:08 PM
Maybe there will be some pictures!:rolleyes:

tatsxxx11
11-07-2004, 06:12 PM
Hope, hope!!!:)

chocolatepuppy
11-07-2004, 08:37 PM
Smart boy Duke! And you're very handsome! :)