PDA

View Full Version : Kurby on Sunday Morning...

K & L
11-07-2004, 08:45 AM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid145/p2993a1a9fba20ca1bbaadc5c193534ba/f658bead.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid145/p0a9bbab5dd73a64bdd0b88ff0b31c357/f658beb2.jpg

catcrazylady
11-07-2004, 08:50 AM
He's still in the bathtub I see! He looks fantastic! I don't see the feral fear in his eyes either. He is really doing wonderful isn't he? How is doing with you petting him? I know your hubby can but I was wondering if you had been able to handle him much yet.
He is one very gorgeous cat! Has such beautiful fur and coloring. I love his face. There is a sweetness about him.

christa
11-07-2004, 09:10 AM
You are such a handsome boy, Kurby!!!

***KISSES***

I hope you are feeling better this morning sweetheart!

:D

Laura's Babies
11-07-2004, 09:21 AM
Good Morning Kurby!!! I see you are standing on your back leg! WONDERFUL!! Yup, he seems more settled and getting use to being a inside boy. No wild fear in those eyes. He is a stunning boy and is going to make some lucky person a wonderful companion one day. After what he has been through, he deserves the Royal life of a spoiled and pampered lap cat!

Kury my boy! Today is the first day of the rest of your life. Take it easy, heal up and get started on that wonderful life!

QueenScoopalot
11-07-2004, 09:33 AM
WOW!! :eek: You'd never guess from the pictures that he's feral, and just had major surgery! He looks like a housecat now! Scritches (if he'll allow it) to dear Kurby from me please. :confused: ;) :)

moosmom
11-07-2004, 09:44 AM
What a sweet boy he is!! He looks just like Fawnie! I'm so glad he's with you, K&L. He deserves a great home. I promise, once I get some money, I WILL contribute to his medical costs. You did the right thing!

Hugs to you!!!!

K & L
11-07-2004, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
WOW!! :eek: You'd never guess from the pictures that he's feral, and just had major surgery! He looks like a housecat now! Scritches (if he'll allow it) to dear Kurby from me please. :confused: ;) :)

We've been bringing as many people in the bathroom on intervals as possible, even the grandkids. Kurby hisses, but then settles down. Kevin's been able to pet him so I think it will be just a matter of time and a lot of patience. Plus letting him be exposed to different people.

catmandu
11-07-2004, 12:28 PM
The Found Cats,are so gratified,taht thier Party Pal Kurby,is recovering,and hopefully,can make The Cat Mas Partee,on December 23rd!!!

jenluckenbach
11-07-2004, 03:59 PM
Does he stay in the bthtub out of choice, or can't he jump out with his hip? I know that cats like the tub, but........

Anyway, he looks GOOD! Wish I could visit him. I'd pet him. :D:D

Grace
11-07-2004, 04:26 PM
Kurby looks fantastic!! He sure doesn't have that feral look - more like he's a bit p*ssed to be stuck in the bathroom - :)

I'm so glad to know his surgery went well.

NoahsMommy
11-07-2004, 05:35 PM
Sweet Kurby. You sure look a lot better today than you did at the white coats office.

We're so glad your getting all better. Enjoy all the love and attention, please add some from me too. :D

K & L
11-08-2004, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
Does he stay in the bthtub out of choice, or can't he jump out with his hip? I know that cats like the tub, but........

Anyway, he looks GOOD! Wish I could visit him. I'd pet him. :D:D

He's stays in there by choice. I don't know if it's a security thing, or it just feels cool to him. He can jump out and eat and use the litter box. Big turn though, he came to me when I brought in some treats. Usually I walk in and he hisses and backs in the corner.

Barbara
11-08-2004, 08:34 AM
This sounds all very good! He definitely looks as if he had a carreer as a wonderful pet in the future:)

jenluckenbach
11-08-2004, 08:38 AM
Big turn though, he came to me when I brought in some treats.

YIPPEE!!!! Good for you, Kurby!