PDA

View Full Version : LOUISE

jackiesdaisy1935
11-29-2001, 09:06 AM
Hi Miss Louise, don't you have a friend named Thelma, just joking. What a beauty you are and so intelligent. Your coloring is just gorgous. I'll bet your kisses are very sweet, but I'll bet you let everyone know "Don't mess with me" if you don't like something. It sound like you have lots of friends there living with you and I couldn't think of any place I'd rather live then in Hawaii. Congradulations to the most beautiful, intelligent, friendly, Very Best Pet of the Day.

AdoreMyDogs
11-29-2001, 10:00 AM
Oh look at that little sticky eyeball trying to figure out what that camera really is :) You are adorable and beautiful and I think you have a beautiful eye :)

Congrats on being honored as Pet Of The Day today. I LOVE that picture of your little eyeball checking stuff out :) You be a good birdy, and you demand lots of great treatment today...you deserve it!

purrley
11-29-2001, 11:15 AM
Every little breeze will whisper Louise when you're around - what an intellegent and gorgeous grey you are. Thank goodness you now have a loving home and making all around you happy. Congrats on being our cutie birdie POTD :)

gini
11-29-2001, 11:45 AM
Louise, say B E A U T I F U L B I R D!!

thelmalu99
11-29-2001, 02:01 PM
Congratulations to our breathtakingly beautiful Pet of the Day! :)

tatsxxx11
11-29-2001, 02:22 PM
Aloha Louise!!! Can one imagine a more idyllic existence?.....After an early life filled with abuse and neglect, RESCUE!! Now, life on the "big" island in beautiful Hawaii, surrounded by adoring creatures, human, furry and feathered. And to top it all off, being honored as Pet Talk's most deserving Pet of the Day :) Louise, your beauty is spellbinding, your intelligence amazing and your love and devotion to your family inspiring! What a lucky, lucky family!!Congratulations beautiful Louise! It was a pleasure meeting you!! And have a wonderful day celebrating your great and very deserved honor!

[ November 29, 2001: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

lizbud
11-29-2001, 06:32 PM
Louise,
What a Gorgeous Bird you are ,and a super
smart companion to your Guardians !!!
Congratulations Sweetie Louise for being
honored as today's PET OF THE DAY !!!
P.S. Louise...Give your Momma a big ole kiss
for the wonderful story of your rescue and
new happy life together.