PDA

View Full Version : Kimlovescats Tucker/prayers please

rg_girlca
11-06-2004, 08:53 PM
I also posted this in Cat General.

I just received an e-mail from Kim.
She asked if I could post this for her.

It is with great sadness that I have to tell you that her beloved Tucker has FIP.

She will be saying her goodbyes to her dear boy this weekend, as Monday he will PTS.

My heart goes out to you Kim. Words cannot express how I am feeling right now.

My prayers will be with you and Tucker on Monday.

shais_mom
11-06-2004, 11:10 PM
omg
I just read in the other thread where he was getting better....
my heart is breaking for you Kim.

Amber
11-06-2004, 11:14 PM
='( I'm so sorry Kim..

((((((Hugs!))))))

Rachel
11-07-2004, 12:13 AM
Kim, I am so, so sorry. This has to be the most difficult time for you. I've always felt a special connection to you since we both had *Tuckers*. Both he and you are in my prayers.

krazyaboutkatz
11-07-2004, 12:17 AM
Kim, I'm so sorry to hear about Tucker.:( I wish I could say something that would help ease your pain but I can't.:( Please take care. {{{HUGS}}}

popcornbird
11-07-2004, 02:37 AM
Oh my gosh Kim. :(:(:( I'm so sorry to hear about Tucker. My heart breaks for you. Poor Tucker, and poor you. :( You and Tucker both, are in my prayers.

{{{hugs}}}

KYS
11-07-2004, 08:34 AM
I am so sorry.
Thinking of you.
(((HUGS)))

chocolatepuppy
11-07-2004, 08:36 AM
I'm so sorry about Tucker. :( Both Tucker and you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Cookiebaker
11-07-2004, 12:20 PM
Oh my, how very sudden. Kim, I am so sorry, I can't even imagine what you must be feeling right now. {{Hugs}}

tatsxxx11
11-07-2004, 12:37 PM
I wish there were some words I could say to help ease your grief, but there are none:(:(:( I'm so, so sorry, Kim. You and your beloved Tucker are and will be in my thoughts and prayers. My heart's breaking for you Kin:( {{{HUGS}}} Sandra

K9soul
11-07-2004, 01:36 PM
Oh no :(. I'm so very saddened to see this.. Kim you and Tucker are in my prayers. This is the very hardest thing to have to go through with our beloved pets. I'll be lighting a candle for Tucker. :(

kimlovescats
11-07-2004, 08:15 PM
Thank you all so very much for your words of love and support. This is a very difficult time for me right now, and I still am not totally believing it is even happening. I started a new thread in Cat General to kind of keep you informed of the latest decisions where Tucker is concerned.

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=63418