PDA

View Full Version : Here's Magoo!

catcrazylady
11-06-2004, 03:05 PM
Ok Lorraine and Laura. You two are Magoo nuts!!;) :D Laura thinks I must be ill for not posting Magoo and Lorraine is leaving subtle messages in tiny print.:D
I was trying to not overpost with a million pictures today but I don't want to get in trouble with those two!:p

The favorite Magoo and Abigail. Yes this is a daily occurence these days. Abigail just loves him and won't leave him alone.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid145/pcafac769246c58192286da46ded693bb/f65c225b.jpg

He licks her and then rolls his head on her lovingly
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid145/p5501527b232eef8ee7a1bf2d7104fdc1/f65c2253.jpg

He loves those neck scritchies!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid145/p84774591dd1b6fc678baea500e804d09/f65c2273.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid145/pba272ad1ec0f28155a56ed65f976cd17/f65c224d.jpg

Here's my roaring little Lion!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid145/p8ebc028260484c5fd780a3d2c458d1d6/f65c2267.jpg
Ok, its really just a yawn!

He loves to play with the elastic string on his mouse. He holds it tight and then bites and runs the string through his teeth. We think he likes to floss!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid145/pd542d46e43ec9e3ca73671c6b3d618fc/f65c228c.jpg

Just being Magoo!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid145/pfcb22dd3fae89ee916a982ac2e04d7b3/f65c2281.jpg

There you go ladies and all the Magoo fans.:D

lizzielou742
11-06-2004, 03:19 PM
He's so funny. Magoo, we love you! :)

sirrahbed
11-06-2004, 03:29 PM
aw Magoo! You are such a sweetheart! I love you, too:D

rg_girlca
11-06-2004, 03:30 PM
YYYYYYAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY

It pays off to leave subtle hints.:D

Thank you, thank you, thank you Lisa. Now my saturday is complete.:)

Look at my sweetie pie taking care of his little sister Abigail.
Soooooo adorable. Such a rugged look to him with his fur going every which way. LOL.

Gosh, I still am in awe over this gorgeous fella of ours/yours Lisa.

So handsome, loving and so greatful for having such a wonderful loving, caring home.

Hugs and kisses to you Magoo.

I love you.:)

NoahsMommy
11-06-2004, 03:38 PM
Awww!!! Magoo is always such a sweet looking, cuddly boy. :)

Great pictures!

catcrazylady
11-06-2004, 03:47 PM
The Goo man thanks you all and he says that he loves you all too!
I just told hubby that there are several people on this board that if they ever get to visit Magoo we are going to have to check bags, pockets, and anything else he could fit into before they leave!:eek: :D

rg_girlca
11-06-2004, 03:53 PM
If I should ever be that lucky.........

YA GOT THAT RIGHT!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D

Vio&Juni
11-06-2004, 04:14 PM
Kitty brotherly love :)

Freckles
11-06-2004, 05:27 PM
Quote from CCL on another thread:
"Magoo can't stand to be held or carried. It is the most disorienting thing I can do to him. I always make sure that if I have to pick him up for any reason, I always set him down next to piece of furniture or something he can recognize immediately to help him reorient himself."

How does he do that? Does he smell or touch the furniture, etc.?

Great pics, incidentally.

catcrazylady
11-06-2004, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Freckles
Quote from CCL on another thread:
"Magoo can't stand to be held or carried. It is the most disorienting thing I can do to him. I always make sure that if I have to pick him up for any reason, I always set him down next to piece of furniture or something he can recognize immediately to help him reorient himself."

How does he do that? Does he smell or touch the furniture, etc.?

Great pics, incidentally.

Hey Freckles! I'm only guessing with my answer here but this is how I observe it. When he is roaming around he will usually follow the same path. For instance: He knows it's a straight shot through the family room to the water fountain with only a slight detour around the table. The minute his feet leave the carpet and hit tile he is in the kitchen. I think he has everything paced out and knows exactly how far it is. Now when he ventures off of that path he walks along the wall or slightly against the furniture to guide him. Thats why I always sit him down next to something that is very familiar and close to his normal pathways. I also believe that he knows exactly how many steps there are on the stairs. He never misses one and he never falls off of one coming down! It's funny if I just watch him because I realize he has certain paths for most everything. It just depends on where he wants to go. It's amazing to say the least! He does bump into things occasionally though. Like when he gets excited and we are playing chase. He usually bumps a door or something because I think he loses count of the paces. Just my guess though. I think he has a little calculator in his head!:D

catnapper
11-06-2004, 06:24 PM
Thank you for my regular fix of Magoo! I needed that!

Laura's Babies
11-06-2004, 06:29 PM
Ha! Check my pockets and bags all you want!!!! IF I ever get up there to meet my boy, I will have him out of the window or door, long before you think I am about to leave!!! :D He will be headed south before I even walk out the front door!!:D

Naw, I would not do anything in this world to upset my little furry sweetheart. He has it made where he is and Abigail would miss her teacher/brother to much (and he would miss her).

Did I whin to loud earlier today when you didn't post Magoo and Abigails picture together? I tried to act "adult" and "proper", I thought I handled my dissapointment really well! :confused:

HI MY LOVE!! Have I told you lately that I LOVE MY MAGOO!!!! ????You are still as handsome as always and I love you more and more if that is possiable. Mommie has told us a heartwarming story about how well you get around that house and how much you love baby Abigail. YOU ARE MY HERO! Auntie Laura

Thank you Mewomie for these sweet pictures of our boy!

trayi52
11-06-2004, 06:56 PM
Well, I don't know, but I expect Magoo pictures every Saturday! Why do we have to beg and plead anyway? Saturday should be called Magoo day!

I love you too Magoo! You always put a big smile on my face sweet young man!

Willie:D

catfamily
11-07-2004, 04:09 AM
Magoo is so wonderful.It's nice to see him have a kitty friend.I wish there was a way to send all Magoo posts to your old vet that wanted him put down.Magoo's life has changed so much since you've had him.He's so happy and appreciative.

Uniqueviking
11-07-2004, 07:16 AM
He's simply sooo cute ...another one of those "live little teddy bears" I could just cuddle to pieces :)

QueenScoopalot
11-07-2004, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by trayi52
Well, I don't know, but I expect Magoo pictures every Saturday! Why do we have to beg and plead anyway? Saturday should be called Magoo day!

I love you too Magoo! You always put a big smile on my face sweet young man!

Willie:D
I agree with Willie! saturdays should be OFFICIAL Magoo Day!! If we all start up our ahem~whining polite requests on Friday, we expect our Magoo on Saturday! I LOVE YOU TOO Sweet dear special (EXTRA) Magoo!! It's so endearing to see him cuddling and gently washing his little sweetheart Abigail! :)

catmandu
11-07-2004, 12:31 PM
Hello Scarppy Magoo,the Found Cats all hope,that you like our Feather Toy,as we picked it out,just for you.And if you miss Mr Scrappy Cat,he is here,helping his Old friend,The Princess,recover,from losing her teeth,and half her vision.

ChrisH
11-07-2004, 02:23 PM
Aww, dear Mr Magoo, you are such a special kitty. :) Many kisses to you sweetie.