PDA

View Full Version : Flair

lbaker
11-28-2001, 07:53 AM
Hey Augie!! Take a look at Flair :eek: What a beauty :D Flair you are breathtaking and must give as much love as you get :D Congrats on this great honor
laurie

[ November 28, 2001: Message edited by: Spencer-The-Lion ]

zippy-kat
11-28-2001, 10:23 AM
Flair!
You are quite handsome! I love the pic of you running. It's obvious that you are quite a special horse. I wish you and your owner a lifetime full of great rides!

Kisses to you sweet Flair~Congrats!

jackiesdaisy1935
11-28-2001, 10:52 AM
Flair, what a beauty you are, so photogenic and handsome. Anyone can tell your family loves you so much and rightfully so. Congradulations on being the most handsome and our Very Best Pet of the Day.

Logan
11-28-2001, 01:10 PM
I love it that horses have such long and wonderful lives!!! And Flair, you are one beautiful horse!! Congratulations on being our Pet of the Day!! :)

purrley
11-28-2001, 01:13 PM
Flair - you live up to your name - you're a sight to behold. Congrats on being our POTD.

summersgem
11-28-2001, 01:58 PM
WOW Flair, what a beautiful horse.. I have always loved horses, but dont have the place for one, nor do I have much experience with one, besides riding.. Thanks for the reply to my post it( sounds funny, post it) :D A perch would be nice, but not left alone.. My male gets off his cage, the new ones have not yet. So I would not chance leaving them alone just on a perch.. I will get them pics posted soon.. :rolleyes: when I figure it out,, hehe, summersgem

tatsxxx11
11-28-2001, 03:48 PM
Beautiful Flair, you are one gorgeous horse who has shared a lifetime with the most loving of guardians. What a deep, special bond you and your proud, adoring guradian share; with many beautiful memories behind you, and many more yet to embrace! You are just stunning! Congratulations to you Flair, our beautiful, faithful and very deserving Pet of the Day, and horse of a lifetime, in every sense of the word!

AdoreMyDogs
11-28-2001, 10:24 PM
Wow Flair! What a stunning beauty you are. I LOVE the action shot of you lunging! You sound like you have a great life and I hope you enjoy a long, happy life with your loving owners.

I hope you enjoyed this special day and had lots of great stuff to celebrate with like sugar cubes, apples, carrots, starlight mints, or horsie cookies :)