PDA

View Full Version : I'm new!

jdude360
11-06-2004, 02:55 PM
Hi fellow animal lovers!! :D I just signed up today. I have a dog a cat and four fish. I love animals(especially dogs and koala bears!) and I really want to be a vet! :) Here are a few pictures of my animals! :D

This is my dog. He is a 4 and a half year old Black Lab.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v120/jdude360/Shilohscloseface.jpg

This is my cat. Not sure how old or what type. We found him about 8 years ago. :)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v120/jdude360/Cat_face_two.jpg

Cheers everyone! ;)

Kfamr
11-06-2004, 02:57 PM
Hello! Welcome to Pet Talk. :D

Your dog is absolutely adorable. What's his name? :)

I'm mom to three dogs and three fish! ;)

Dogz
11-06-2004, 03:28 PM
Hi, jdude360! Welcome to Pet Talk. :)

My name is Emma, and I am owned by six fur and feather kids. Digger, black labrador retriever, Chubby, yellow labrador retriever, Prince, samoyed, Otis, pug, and Soda & Cracker, cockatiels.

Your pets are beautiful! I look forward to seeing more pictures of them in the future!

cookieluver7
11-06-2004, 03:34 PM
Welcome to pet talk! If you have any questions or need help with something, make sure you pm me! Hope to hear from you!

jdude360
11-06-2004, 03:41 PM
Thanks! My Dog's name is Shiloh. When we first got him, his name was El Roy, but my little brother couldn't say it correctly and the dog was getting confused, so we decided on shiloh.

Dogz, you have a lot of pets!!! I wish I had that many! I love animals and I would really like to be a vet!!!:)

NoahsMommy
11-06-2004, 03:59 PM
Welcome to PT! :) Your dog and cat sure are cute!

I have 9 cats, 8 of my own, 1 is a foster. We also have 2 parakeets and 2 fish.

Enjoy PT, its lots of fun and really addictive.

flamepony12
11-06-2004, 04:00 PM
welcome to pet talk! :D

my name is Devon, and I own a "zoo". lol :rolleyes: here are my pets...

3 dogs... (Mackenzie- blind golden retriever)(Muffin-Tibetan terrier X)(Zeus...Pug)

a pony... (Merlin- White welsh pony)

a bird... (Baby- Cockatiel)

a rabbit... (Freckles- Lop ear)

5 hermit crabs... (Jaques, Doodle, Mango, Rocket Power)

and a abagagillion fish!! :rolleyes: :p

Hope you like it here! :D

slleipnir
11-06-2004, 04:01 PM
Welcome :D What cuteys you have :) I have 2 dogs and a cat.

tatsxxx11
11-06-2004, 04:06 PM
A warm welcome to you! Your Lab Shiloh is one handsome boy!:) And your kitty sure is a cutie! My name is Sandra and my fur roster currently inculdes

Star, yellow Lab
Cody, Husky x
Mr. B, domestic long hair kitty
Oliver, Maine Coon x kitty
Moon, guinea pig
Rosie, guinea pig

Just give a yell if you need help:)

GraciesMommy
11-06-2004, 04:10 PM
Welcome to PT...you have some purty furkids~

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v367/pamelagraves/pamela2strip.gif

Gracie is my 5 month old yorkie poo:)

luckies4me
11-06-2004, 04:43 PM
Hi and welcome to Pet Talk! :D

manda_moo87
11-06-2004, 04:47 PM
Hi there, welcome to PT! :D

My name is Amanda and I am owned by 2 cats, Misty & Squeekers and 7 rabbits, Dusty, Austin, Maggie, Cinnabu, Autumn and Sophie (all Holland Lops) and a mixed breed named Jack. :)

KYS
11-06-2004, 05:12 PM
A warm welcome to Pet Talk. :D

petslover
11-06-2004, 05:19 PM
Hey! Welcome to the board! You will like it. People are very nice here and I agree it is very addictive. I have six dogs. You can see them all in my siggy. Have a great day!

jdude360
11-06-2004, 07:03 PM
Gosh, I wish I had more pets like a lot of you!! I'm still a teenager living with my parents and they won't let me have any more animals. When I move out, I'm getting like 100 dogs and 100 fish and 100 small animals(birds, rats, hampsters, ect..), and horses and giraffes and zebras and donkies and hippos ect..... I LOVE ANIMALS!! I watch Animal Planet all the time. I can't stand it when I here about animal cruelity, it makes me sooo sad! :( Sorry I'm jabbering, but I just love animals so much!! I want to dedicate my life to them when I get older. I would rather be with them the rest of my life than humans. I don't know why I love them so much, it's just since I was a little youngster, I've always felt a special bond with animals whenever I'm around them. It's weird because when my family and I are at a petting zoo or something with animals, the animals always come to me first. Or when I'm at someones house who has a dog, the dog always comes to me first and begs to get rubbed. My mom says she thinks it's because the animals know what a kind soul I am. I woudn't hurt an animal if my life depended on it. I have lots of social problems at school, and everyday when I come home sad, I go to my animals and they cheer me up. I do think of myself as a kind person because I don't believe that money and drugs and sexuality make you happy, I know that being a nice person and doing the right thing, the thing that God wants me to do, will make me happy. It seems like people like Paris Hilton, Ana Nichole Smith, and Britney Spears don't quite understand that yet. I only have one life and I want to make the best of it, I want to live the rest of my life with animals.

Okay, I'm done with my speech. ;) Hope everyone knows a little more about me now! :) I love drama and singing and ANIMALS! Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!:)

DogLover9501
11-06-2004, 07:32 PM
Hey, welcome to Pet Talk!!

Your pets are adorable!

I'm Robyn and I'm owned by 3 dogs--Piddle a Shih-tzu, Jasper a Boxer and Wiggles a Shih-tzu cross, and 2 cats--Tigger my handsome orangie and Emma a Maine coon mix(well it looks that way anyway ;))...You can see them all in my signature below :)

Welcome again!

trayi52
11-06-2004, 07:39 PM
Hi and welcome to Pet Talk! Your cat and dog are beautiful! What is your cats name? I know you said your dogs name is Shiloh.

My name is Willie and I have several pets, some of which you can see in my sig, and my avatar, of course you can also see me in my avatar.

Again, welcome to Pet Talk!

Willie:)

Amber
11-06-2004, 07:44 PM
hey!

I'm Amber, and welcome to PT!

I have 2 dogs, 1 mouse, and a bunch of fish.

Katie is a 8yr old schnauzer mix, Elvis my 8 month old mini schnauzer (his picture is in my blinkie & avatar)

welcome again :)

CamCamPup33
11-06-2004, 07:44 PM
Jdude- I give you a round of applause for that "Speech" of yours. I totally agree with everything you said.

My name's Amber, and im owned by two pet's, who i revolve my life around.

Cami, is my mutt, She's 2 years old, and we aren't really sure what she is. Up until recently, she was a Corgi/American Eskimo mix, but now we aren't so sure :p

Cali, she's my kitty. She's about 5 and she's a calico.

:) Nice to have you here! Your pets are ADORABLE btw!

buckner
11-06-2004, 07:47 PM
Hello, and welcome to Pet Talk! I know you'll have a great time here. Shiloh sure is a cutie.. :)

My name is Sara. I'm currently owned by 1 Cocker Spaniel and 6 male rats

BitsyNaceyDog
11-06-2004, 08:42 PM
Hi, I'm Kari and I am a mom to ...um... we'll just say many.
Enjoy pet talk!

Tollers-n-Dobes
11-06-2004, 08:47 PM
Hi! Welcome to PT, I hope you enjoy it here:D I am owned by the dogs in my sig; Tia the mini Dachshund, Tango the Toller mix and Echo the Rottweiler:)

shutterbug0303
11-06-2004, 09:01 PM
Howdy, Howdy!! Another south-easterner to add! :D There's not many of us...but glad you found us here at Pet Talk! You've got quite a beautiful fur/fin family there! Shiloh is such a goreous labby!! I'm Judy and owned by my three girls in my signature (Sahara, Venus, and Chloe) and four kitties! :D Seems like you've got it figured out from what I read in your "speech"...all I can say is "Amen Brother!" hehe Good for you to have such a stand and solid values! We need more of people like that in this world!

Chica
11-06-2004, 09:15 PM
HELLO, HAPPY TO MEET YOU!:)
HERE IS MY CHIHUAHUA CHICA, SHE IS 7 MONTHS OLD AND SHE IS SO PRECIOUS. I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MUCH I LOVE HER.:rolleyes:
WELCOME TO THE CLUB.;)

Chica
11-06-2004, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by KBlaix
Hi, I'm Kari and I am a mom to ...um... we'll just say many.
Enjoy pet talk!

HELLO, YOUR PIC OF BUSTER IS SO CUTE!;)

CHICA IS IN LOVE!!!!:)

Fox-Gal
11-06-2004, 09:51 PM
Welcome to PT, I'm Libby....Mom to many also.
6 dog
10 cats
4 rabbits
2 Iguana's
3 Ducks
2 Goats
1 turtle
1 goose
lots and lots of fish
lots and lots of chickens.

Like you when I was younger, I wanted to have a home with lots of pet. It took me a few years but it finaly came about. :D I'm sure it will for you too...........but keep in mind it is a lot of hard work too....rewarded by lots of love.

I hope you enjoy your stay on PT.

sorry no sig of my zoo........to many to fit in. :(

Corinna
11-07-2004, 12:26 AM
Welcome to Pet talk. I love your tuxy kitty. I am mom to 2 adult skin kids. one still living at home with his 2 cats Winky 14yrs old tuxy , Ebony 3yrsold long haired black . I have adopted my daughters 6 year old mix cat Moose (16lbs) I am owned by Merlin a 7yrold Springer . Hubby has 2 newfy crosses Lady is newfy/golden ret. shes 4 yrs old and our newst additon Dugan (only had him 3 months) Hes 5 and a Newfy/ Chow cross. I also have a 14yr old netherland darwf/jersey wooleyrabbit WeeOne.
Love your lab he looks so cute.

GoldenRetrLuver
11-07-2004, 01:02 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk! Your pets are adorable.

I'm Julie and I'm owned by a "zoo" as well. ;)
My two dogs, Daisy and Molly, who you can see in my signature are my absolute joy. Molly is a three year old Rough Collie, and Daisy is a two year old Golden Retriever. As you might have already guessed, Goldens are my favorite breed. :)
I also own two cats named Angel and Dillian, two cockatiels named Piper and Pumpkin, a hamster named Neko, and six desert tortoises named Frankie, Phil, Percy, George, Bernie and Roy!

Hope you enjoy it here! This place is rather addicting. :) Can't wait to hear from you more!

jdude360
11-07-2004, 09:16 AM
Thanks everyone for the welcome!

trayi52, my cats name is Sassy. Yea, I know he's a boy, but when we found him, we thought he was a girl. Well, we had called"her" Sassy for about 5 years. But once when we were at the animal hospital, the vet kept calling him "him". My mom asked why he was calling "her", "him". He said because he's a boy. And that's when we found out. I think we now should name him Ben-Hur! http://www.kokosgoldfish.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

joanofark
11-07-2004, 09:31 AM
Welcome to PT! I'm a mom to 1 Mutt named Duke~
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/Joanofark/Duke9-16-00.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/Joanofark/Dukeporch.jpg
And I'm also a mom to a Kitty named Kally who ran away about 2 weeks ago.:(

Tina
11-07-2004, 09:47 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk!!

sammy101
11-07-2004, 09:57 AM
hi!welcome to Pet Talk!
im owned by one dog and one cat!
heres a pic of one of my furbabies, Kodie(he's a Lab/rottweiler/bloodhound mix) *i think*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/canadiansam5127/kodiebed2.jpg

jdude360
11-07-2004, 08:09 PM
Very nice animals all!:D