PDA

View Full Version : I prayed,that The Princess

catmandu
11-06-2004, 08:48 AM
Would come,back, to her old self,and when I went,into the spare bedroom,where she has been healing,she ran over,and mmmeeeeeooowed,and meeeeooowed,and was purring,and jumped,on my lap,and let me give her,her antiobiotics! She,looks good,and has gotten her appetite back!!! Thank you,to all The Pet Talkers,that sent threads,the Lord,gave me my Princess back.

jazzzytina
11-06-2004, 08:51 AM
THIS IS THE BEST NEWS I'VE HEARD ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Gary, that is WONDERFUL!!!! I know I don't know you as well as others here on PT, but I had really held you and Princess in my thoughts yesterday. I could tell how much she means to you, and how grieved you were over the situation. I knew she would come around. She loves her Daddy!

I'm so very happy that the situation turned out well for all

YAY PRINCESS! GOOD GIRL! GOOD KITTY! :)

Love, Tina

catcrazylady
11-06-2004, 08:56 AM
Gary that is fantastic!!! PT prayers are the greatest aren't they? Give Princess lots of snuggles and kissies from me and my crew.:) :) :)

Lacey
11-06-2004, 09:01 AM
That's great to hear! But then, of course Princess had to come around. You had the PT Prayer Crew working their special mojo! Back to being a sweet Daddy's Girl for sweet Princess! Yay!

sirrahbed
11-06-2004, 09:24 AM
This is great to hear, Gary. Your post about feeling hurt made me want to cry!!!

jazzzytina
11-06-2004, 10:06 AM
***bump***

Laura's Babies
11-06-2004, 12:51 PM
GREAT NEWS!! I too was upset and just wanted to hug you yesterday when you were so upset. Now I want to hug you out of JOY!!! YIPIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Craftlady
11-06-2004, 12:56 PM
Great news :)

NoahsMommy
11-06-2004, 01:03 PM
I'm sorry I missed what happened with Princess. But I'm glad she's in the mend and feeling back to her old self.

:)

rg_girlca
11-06-2004, 02:16 PM
Gary, i'm sorry I missed the first post on Princess, but I just went to read it and it broke my heart to hear how hurt you were by her reactions.

You can tell by your posts how much love you have for your furbabies and i'm so happy that Princess is back to her old loving self again and you were able to give her the anitbiotic.
Alls well again at the Found Cats Hotel. :)

Give her extra hugs and kisses for me, okay.:D

catmandu
11-07-2004, 12:53 PM
And she is taking her meds,and has finally got,her appetite back.And loves the Cube Bed,that I got for her,so when her sight goes,she will feel safe,in an enclosed space!

NoahsMommy
11-07-2004, 04:13 PM
Gary,
I'm glad she taking her meds and eating her food. What a good girl, it must be all that love you give to her.

:)

Killearn Kitties
11-08-2004, 05:06 AM
Excellent news! I'm glad she is back to her own little self!

QueenScoopalot
11-08-2004, 06:32 AM
Awww I'm so glad that Daddy Gary has his Princess loving him again. ;) Her gums probably hurt a lot from being pulled around, and scraped up. Ouch...give her a kiss for us! :)