PDA

View Full Version : Going to a cat show tomorrow.

molucass
11-05-2004, 05:39 PM
They are having a cat show tomorrow and Sunday in a town near here , so I am thinking about going..
I've never been to a cat show (or a dog show for that matter), and I think it would be interesting to go and see all of the beautiful cats. :) I'll bring my camera if I do go.

I know this is a pointless thread, but I just felt like sharing.

Have any of you ever been to one?

wolflady
11-05-2004, 06:15 PM
Hi there! Yes, you definitely must go and check it out. They are so much fun! In fact, a small group of PT folks in the San Francisco Bay area are getting together this weekend to go to a catshow as well!
Have a great time and bring your camera! ;)
**hugs**
Karen

catmandu
11-06-2004, 09:13 AM
I LOVE Cat shows,all the different breeds of Cats,The Touys,shirts,and there are always Pet Food reps,with Wonderful Deals,and you get,to show off hotos,of your Cats! Sadly,no more Cat shows,In Hamilton.

cloverfdx
11-06-2004, 09:32 AM
Have fun, and yes please share photos when you get back. :D

I have been to cats shows before, i found the cat people very different to the dog people (At dog shows) and some wont allow you to pet their cats (Which is entirely up to them of course) ;).

AmberLee
11-06-2004, 07:45 PM
I LOVE cat shows and am meeting with some of the California PTers at the San Jose one tomorrow, too. What did you think of it?

krazyaboutkatz
11-07-2004, 01:12 AM
I've been to many cat shows and love them.:) I went to one today and will be going again tomorrow. I also try to take many pictures. Have fun.:D