PDA

View Full Version : L & L are back...

Laura's Babies
11-05-2004, 05:14 PM
They have returned home (my house) from the vets after their little snip snip job. They are doing fine and eating good, happy to be home again.

I took them shopping today after I picked them up. I had to go to Pet Smart so rather than bring them all the way home and go right back, they went on their first shopping trip. Those two really enyoyed their outting and were facinated in the big store with all those interesting lights, smells and sounds. I even took them by the mice cage and let them look at the mice. Those two are so laid back and not a drop of scaredy cat blood in them!! A big friendly dog didn't even scare them. Anyhow, they are home and seem to be doing great!! Thought you all would want to know.

catfamily
11-05-2004, 05:22 PM
Super news.Safe and sound at home.Thanks for the update.

rg_girlca
11-05-2004, 05:37 PM
Great news Laura. Glad to hear that all went well.:)

K & L
11-05-2004, 05:54 PM
Wonderful news! Glad all is well now in your household! We're leaving now to get the Kurbmeister!!

QueenScoopalot
11-06-2004, 06:06 AM
Those boys sound so precious...me thinks Leslie should keep them LOL! That way they'll be Pettalk kitties...heee hee! :D :D

catcrazylady
11-06-2004, 06:08 AM
I'm so glad that everything went well and they are home safe and sound! Those two sound so wonderful and loving. I hope they find a way to Leslie or get a loving home soon. Of course we know they are in the best of hands until that happens!:D

catmandu
11-06-2004, 09:04 AM
WEe ,are gald that L and L,are back safe,in thier furr Ever Home.As Princess,And Dorothy Gale,of Kansas,told me,there is no place,like Home.