PDA

View Full Version : Duke: Riding in Style

dukedogsmom
11-05-2004, 04:27 PM
I went to pick up my rental car today and was expecting a Grand Am. Here is what I got:
http://www.boomspeed.com/dukedogsmom/110504.jpg
A Mountaineer! I got this one for the same price because they didn't have the one I reserved there. The woman went to school with me and I don't know if that's why she did that or if she really just didn't have any. I felt so bad because I didn't remember her. I'll have to dig out my old yearbook. I've got more room than I ever dreamed I'd have. Looks like it's going to be a great trip. I'm going to Ohio to visit Anna_66 and Robilee. I was picking out bandanas to take and sweet Duke was sitting beside me waiting for me to put one on him. He knows when I get out the bandanas, we're going for a ride. Plus, I had been getting stuff out of the truck and packing it in the SUV. I'm so excited. So is he.

lizzielou742
11-05-2004, 04:52 PM
Cool! :D Mountaineers are awesome looking. Have a good trip! :)

caseysmom
11-05-2004, 06:02 PM
I was expecting a picture of duke..:mad:

Tonya
11-05-2004, 07:02 PM
My friends have one of those, they are so nice! I love them!

Cincy'sMom
11-06-2004, 12:05 AM
Awesome wheels!! Should make your trip up here very comfortable! When are you coming?

manda_moo87
11-06-2004, 12:34 AM
Nice... :D

dukedogsmom
11-06-2004, 04:11 AM
I'll be there the evening of the 7th. Didn't realise you were in Ohio too! I'm going to try and meet up with Pict9 while I'm there. I'll have 3 days. Got to cram a lot in.

cloverfdx
11-06-2004, 05:01 AM
Nice ride Val :D, very nice indeed. Have a fun and safe trip.

I was expecting a picture of duke..
Whoa... :eek:.

Holly's mom
11-06-2004, 08:18 AM
Very nice vehicle, Val!! I hope you and Duke have a wonderful time. Be sure to take lots of pictures!!:)

Cincy'sMom
11-06-2004, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
I'll be there the evening of the 7th. Didn't realise you were in Ohio too! I'm going to try and meet up with Pict9 while I'm there. I'll have 3 days. Got to cram a lot in.

Ohio is full of us PTers!! I'm about 2 hours north of Anna and about 2 hours west of Angie. Unfortunatly, it sounds like your time here is during the week, so I am not sure I would be able to make it over to see you, unless maybe it was Monday night ( I have Physical Therapy on Tuesday and Wednesday) Hope you enjoy your time up here!!

K9soul
11-06-2004, 10:20 AM
I'm sure caseysmom was teasing. All her posts that I have seen have been pleasant and kind. :)

Nice wheels Val. I'd love to see Duke too!

caseysmom
11-06-2004, 08:49 PM
Just joking! I love Duke pics thats all!

moosmom
11-07-2004, 08:30 AM
Val,

Since I won't be going to CT (LONG story), anytime that day is fine with me. Nice wheels!!!

cookieluver7
11-07-2004, 09:47 AM
W:eek: W!!!! That is all I have to say

swimma253
11-07-2004, 10:05 AM
wow! That is one nice ride! ;) I sure wish we had that when we went to Florida... the car we got ...

1. Was EXTREMELY small
2. The light kept falling out of the ceiling (along with the mirror)
3. The trunk wouldnt close! :p

LOL I would have loved to get one of those! Have fun on your trip!

We'll be expecting lots of pics! :D

trayi52
11-07-2004, 10:17 AM
Wow! Nice ride!:D

Willie:)

Corinna
11-07-2004, 11:26 AM
Nice option ! I too thought we'd see Duke cruzing along in his transport. Hope we do and lots of pictures from you mini meeting. They are lots of fun.

dukedogsmom
11-08-2004, 10:44 AM
I have been taking lots of pics and videos. Anna's dogs are so great! I've gotten two videos of Bon and Roxey trying to get Duke to play. Bon barks and Roxey does her Husky talking. I've never gotten to hear that before and it really makes me laugh. It's so cute! Roxey just came under the computer desk and pushed back the keyboard for me to pet her. Duke and I were so exhausted last night. We went to bed at 9 and didn't get up until about 8am. I never sleep that long! I've never seen him so tired. He was kind of snappy with Bon last night and a little today but they seem to be getting used to each other better. Anna was worried about Roxey but she was no problem at all. Huney just barked at me like crazy last night when I first got here but now she's quiet. If I ever do move anywhere north, it won't be here. Too cold! That wind is a killer.

Cinder & Smoke
11-08-2004, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom

... Too cold!
That wind is a killer.

:rolleyes:
Wimpy Floridian!

You think THIS is "cold"!??

This is FALL ~ wait till we get some WINTER :eek: weather! :p