PDA

View Full Version : The O.C.!

lizzielou742
11-05-2004, 09:24 AM
Who watched the new episode of the O.C. last night? It was awesome!! :D I love that show.

Can someone explain to me though why the DA's office is coming after Caleb? What did he do? Somehow I missed all that.

PJ's Mom
11-05-2004, 09:31 AM
My oldest daughter watches that show, but said she missed that too. All she knows is that it has something to do with money.

I know, that was too helpful. :D

Equus217
11-05-2004, 01:15 PM
I love this show!!!!

It's my little indulgence....I feel kinda silly watching it....I'm 25.....is that too old??:rolleyes:

Anyway, I think he's in trouble for tax reasons.....Like putting a bunch of stuff on his business cc and claiming stuff he shouldn't.

But then I would think that would be the IRS after him then.....

hmmm....

I might have to go buy season 1 on DVD!!!:D

lizzielou742
11-05-2004, 01:48 PM
Equus - It's not too old, don't worry!! I'm 23 and I love it! :p

Thanks for the explanation. I think what you said makes sense, because at the beginning of last night's episode, wasn't he asking Julie if she was going to put something on the company credit card, and seemed all worried about it?

Equus217
11-05-2004, 03:34 PM
Yeah....he asked her if she was going to charge Caitlynn's new pony on the company card.

Who charges a pony???:D Can you DO that?

LMAO....is that a California thing?:rolleyes:

I have to admit, I watched North Shore too!!
It's not as good as O.C. but it's even cheesier....have you seen that yet? It's a hoot!

Jods
11-05-2004, 04:36 PM
He knew he was going down on tht finale episode as well... If you remember he was worried about buying Julie the huge house. I don't remember why though....

I found this on the website:

Caleb lets it out that he was trying to sell The Lighthouse land to Robert Campbell to save The Newport Group from going under due to its debts and losses. And only Campbell would pay premium price for the land because it would complete ownership of the coastline for him. Kirsten knows nothing of the company's struggles because the residential real estate division is the only profitable wing of the company. So thanks for blowing that deal, Sandy. And now that Sandy let the facts out, the D.A. is bound to smell blood in the water and start sniffing around Caleb's business dealings again, looking for a prosecution.

Hope it helps!! I can't believe Ryan thinks she had a miscarriage... I was sooo mad she did that :( , but glad he went back home.

lizzielou742
11-05-2004, 04:50 PM
Hmmmm, looks like I need to get Season 1 on DVD!! ;) :D

I have not seen North Shore...I might stay tuned after the O.C. next week and watch it, though! :)

And the charging the pony thing was just weird....she needs a new pony because the one she has now lost all its hair?? :rolleyes: :p

CountryWolf07
11-06-2004, 12:19 AM
I love O.C. :D

cookieluver7
11-06-2004, 10:21 AM
good show!