PDA

View Full Version : Boxing Match!

catnapper
11-05-2004, 07:32 AM
Harry discovered the joys of boxes.....

Take THAT you sly girl!
http://www.piftails.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10003/normal_Boxing-match.JPG

Hey! Where'd ya go???
http://www.piftails.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10003/normal_Thinking-outside-the-box.JPG

Yesterday I needed to get more printer ink - $32 just for the color cartridge, another $30 for the black!! YIKES! Walmart to the rescue! They had a special deal on printers... $35 for a brand new printer that came with both a black and a color cartridge. Who could pass up that deal? :D

dukedogsmom
11-05-2004, 07:35 AM
What is it about cats and boxes? That pic is really cute. I don't see how you could find a good printer that cheap! Mine is so old, I don't even use it anymore. I bought it in 1997.

catnapper
11-05-2004, 07:40 AM
I don't know how good it is... but right now its printing great looking photos. I printed out a slew of photos last night and they all look perfect. If it starts acting up in a few months, then "oh well!" I still have the other printer, there is nothing wrong with it, but I just couldn't pass up the savings. I feel like I just found the deal of the century! :D

catmandu
11-05-2004, 08:34 AM
You,really dont need,a lot of fancy toys,with most Cats,just crumpled paper,and some cardboard boxes,and let,the Fun begin!!

DJFyrewolf36
11-05-2004, 09:31 AM
Remus loves boxes too. I always have to check before I take boxes out to the trash to make sure Im not carrying a passenger!

Cute pics, great deal too btw. Bet the cartrages for it cost more than what you paid for it lol!

kimlovescats
11-05-2004, 09:34 AM
WHAT A DEAL, Kim!!! Don't you just love those!!! :D :eek: :D
Those pics are toooooo cute! Gosh I wish I still had my website ... but I have been seriously thinking about starting one up soon. I am going to save these pics ... I saved the other CatBoxing pics ... and your two will be included if I do start another site!;)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-05-2004, 09:55 AM
I love the way Abby is sitting up. It's like she's saying "Hey, what's in there? Can I come in and play too?" :D

Laura's Babies
11-05-2004, 10:08 AM
# 1 rule I have when looking for a new printer is check the price of the ink it uses FIRST! I know the ink for those are EXpensive! I have 3 printers, 1 large and 2 small, one I leave on the boat to use there with my laptop.

Kitties and boxes, great free entertainment for them, hours of fun and a new place to sleep!

RICHARD
11-05-2004, 12:01 PM
Newpaper to find the sale...50 cents

Trip to Walmart for new in cartridge....2 dollars

New ink cartridge ......35 dollars

"Boxing" lessons and box to practice in?

PRICELESS!