PDA

View Full Version : Cappy's trip to the Vet

RottiMommy49
11-05-2004, 01:52 AM
Hello everyone.

Well poor Cappy saw the vet on Monday and it doesn't sound good at all. Not only are the nodes in his throat enlarged but on the right side the vet says that his node feels like several golf balls, not so much in size but the shape of it. The left side is not quite as large, his nodes in his chest, abdomen and legs are also enlarged and he is panting excessively. The vet took his temperature and it was normal. he has him on antibiotics in hopes he has an infection but he highly doubts that is the cause. If his nodes don't start to go down within the next week he will be doing a biopsy and all the blood work. His Mommy is just beside herself with worry and the thought's of having 2 with cancer at the same time is taking a real toll on her. Cappy is so young and is Mommy's boy all the way. I fell in love with him the first time we met. He's just a big, clumsy sweetheart. So I'm still praying for cappy and LeeAnn. I'm attaching a picture of Cappy who decided to eat the pumpkin after it was carved and was caught in the act. LOL.....he loves all fruits and veggies. Please keep him and his mommy in your thoughts and prayers. It can't hurt. Thankyou so much, you are such an amazing group of people.:)

Wishing everyone has healthy furkids.
(((Doggy Hugs)))....From Monty and Kiki, and Cappy
Deb
:) http://ibelieveinangels.mypicgallery.com/rottiangels/cappys-pumpkin-001_large.jpg

Lilith Cherry
11-05-2004, 02:46 AM
Oh he is such a big beautiful sweetheart! I will remember you and your babies in my prayers.

tatsxxx11
11-05-2004, 09:12 AM
I woke up thinking of Cappy this morning, wondering how he was doing. I will be hoping and praying that the antitiotics will help; that somehow, a miracle can be pulled out for Cappy and LeeAnn, who must be feeling so overwhelmed. Cappy's such a beautiful, big boy:):):) Looks like he's still full of spunk and spirit thoughD Love and lots of posititve thoughts coming your way, LeeAnn and sweet, sweet Cappy! Please keep us updated:) Love, Sandra

KYS
11-05-2004, 04:28 PM
Sending lots of good thoughts to Cappy!