PDA

View Full Version : Birdie Picture

catfamily
11-04-2004, 04:53 PM
Here's Birdie back in the bathroom until he gets snipped on Monday.He's still a bit nervous so we want to get him to know everyone slow.He has his own Turbo toy in there.LOL
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/carla_mike/Birdietoy3.jpg

catnapper
11-04-2004, 04:55 PM
He looks so happy and content. Look at how grown up he's looking! Good luck on Monday sweet Bridie!

QueenScoopalot
11-04-2004, 04:56 PM
YAY!!! BIRDIE PICTURE!! I miss that boy, but know he's very much loved by you and Mike! Thanks for caving in to my whining Carla!:D :D :D More please? :)

aly
11-04-2004, 05:06 PM
He's GOOOOOOOOOOOOORGEOUS and looks so happy!

I'm sorry I've missed some updates, but is his tongue working now?

Laura's Babies
11-04-2004, 05:07 PM
He looks so BIG!! Man, he is so pretty that he is stunning! It is hard to believe what he has been through looking at him now. OH NO! He getting "snipped" too? Ok Birdie, show us what you are made of and hopefully, this will be the last time you have to go through ANYTHING!!!!

catfamily
11-04-2004, 05:14 PM
Birdie's tounge is working fine.I'm not sure if it's super strong yet because he's still stained.But he's getting stronger everyday.Especially when Marshall and Tucker visit him a few times a day.Him and Marshall like each other.Tucker is liking him...a little.Birdie seems still fragile but really improving.I hold him in my zipper sweatshirt for lengths of time during the day like a Kangaroo mom.He likes that.;) Purr Purr Purrs

K & L
11-04-2004, 05:30 PM
Wow what an improvement! I'm so glad this handsome guy was rescued and in a "good" home!:)

rg_girlca
11-04-2004, 05:59 PM
Wow, look how much better he is looking. Thank you Carla & Mike for taking this precious boy into your home.

I can just picture him in your sweatshirt. Any chance of getting a picture of that for us.:D

Good luck on Monday Birdie.:)

NKBurlington
11-04-2004, 06:47 PM
He looks so happy. What a good boy!

kuhio98
11-04-2004, 07:01 PM
Thank you for a Birdie update. I love when PT'ers adopt and keep us posted on their progress. He's come a long way, Baby! :D

nibblets
11-05-2004, 06:40 AM
He looks so healthy and lively now. What a wonderful success story. Birdie is truely blessed.

Laura's Babies
11-05-2004, 06:58 AM
I have to confess, I had to come back and look at him again, I can not stay away. (Have been back a number of times) I am just amazed at the progress of this little guy. I prayed so much for him that I feel like I am "connected" to this special little boy.

catmandu
11-05-2004, 08:46 AM
Rocca,and Roscoe,were ahving turo Bal, Challenge,this morning,knocking the ball,back,and forth,having the time,of thier lives!

catmandu
11-05-2004, 08:47 AM
Maybe,one Day,Birdie,can make,it a threesome!!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-05-2004, 09:44 AM
He is such a pretty kitty! I love his markings and I still can't believe this is the same Birdie that was such a mess and half naked. Way to go Birdie!! :D

kimlovescats
11-05-2004, 10:18 AM
Birdie is another one of our PT miracle babies!!! Thanks so much for the update and I just know his "snip" will go fine on Monday!;)

catfamily
11-05-2004, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by catmandu
Maybe,one Day,Birdie,can make,it a threesome!!!
Wouldn't that be fun to bring the found cats over for a Turbo Toy party.Maybe when we move to Maine we'll be closer to you next year.But we figured it out and it still pretty far away.:confused:

Sara luvs her Tinky
11-05-2004, 12:02 PM
awwwww

Birdie you are so precious. It makes me smile to hear such a happy update from you!!!
*KISSES* for you Birdie!:D

catlover4ever
11-05-2004, 12:07 PM
If I did not know any better, I never would have thought that to be the Birdie that I know and remember. Boy angels were certaily looking our for him. He looks so wonderful!!!!

trayi52
11-05-2004, 12:14 PM
Birdie is looking really great! He looks so different to what he did the first time I seen pictures of this guy. Its just unreal how much of a difference there is in him.

Yeap, he is another miracle kitty, good to see him so happy, Carla!

Willie:)

QueenScoopalot
11-05-2004, 03:36 PM
I have to agree, Birdie is a miracle kitty! He was so terribly weak, and anemic for those first few weeks, and it's actually a miracle in itself that he made it throught that first evening! And then to find out he was so badly bitten up all over his head, and the tongue out of commission for so long...WHEW! He's looking so terrific these days..I saw him today for a quick kiss and snuggle! Took a quick picture of Carla's "kangaroo baby" way of carrying Birdie, and ran out the door. DARN...I forgot to take Birdie with me when I left! :D :p :eek: :)