PDA

View Full Version : I saw my daddy!!! FINALLY! AND my sister and gramps too PICS! and lots of them, hehe

luckies4me
11-04-2004, 04:21 PM
Well I am still in California. :) I went to visit my dad yesterday. He fell the other day so I wanted to see him right away to make sure he was alright. He is in SUCH good spirits! I love my dad so much. He is the coolest person I have ever known! I so love him...anyways, hehe. I also got to see my grampa, since he lives right next door. ;) My dad seems to be doing really well even though he's fallen twice. Just his attitude towards everything that has happened, it's excellent! I am so excited to see him finally able to be at least a little bit comfortable. His other leg is still pretty bad but I am hoping for the best. At least now I KNOW he will be able to walk. I can't wait to see him bouncing around. My gramps is doing excellent too. Though he's had some nasty spills (he's 86) he's as peppy as ever and man can that old fart make me laugh! Yes, we call him an old fart. :p So I took some pictures last night and I thought I would share them with you all as I know there are a few of you here who have been keeping up with my father and his sickness etc.

This is my daddy! :D And yes, he is wonderful. He looks a little different without his dentures in though, hehe.

luckies4me
11-04-2004, 04:24 PM
Here's my dad and I. I had to crop out my fat stomach....:rolleyes:

luckies4me
11-04-2004, 04:28 PM
Here's me and my grandpa! :D Isn't he just the cutest thing?

Miranda_Rae
11-04-2004, 05:35 PM
Your daddy and your grandpa are cutties! :D I love older men...not in a bad way, but because they are so old man cute, and I dunno, I don't exactly know how to explain it. :o You're very pretty too. :) Great photos!

luckies4me
11-04-2004, 05:46 PM
hehe thanks! I know, they are just the cutest things, hehe. :p :D

CamCamPup33
11-04-2004, 05:56 PM
Aww! Thats so cute... :)

Glad to hear your having fun!

luckies4me
11-04-2004, 06:03 PM
Thanks! I got a ton more pics (and like 50 million of Freckles) but I am in such a hurry to get things done today I don't know when I will have time to post them, but I will try. :)

kimlovescats
11-04-2004, 07:37 PM
Oh Cass, I have always been a Daddy's girl too, and I loved my grandfather ("Poppy") soooooooooooo much! I was blessed that he lived to be 93 years young! Beautiful pictures!;)

dan
11-06-2004, 04:32 AM
would ther be achance for us??? I miss you:(

carole
11-06-2004, 04:59 AM
Thanks Cass for sharing these precious moments with your two favourite men in the world(apart from Dylan), Your Dad looks like he is recovering well, and he will be enjoying having you around and having that extra support right now.

BTW you have had a hair cut, since the last pic I saw of you, it looks real pretty.:)

Give your Dad my regards, and tell him I wish him well for the future and a speedy recovery.

cookieluver7
11-06-2004, 10:02 AM
Those are nice pictures. I'm glad your father is doing alright. You are very pretty. BTW, "old fart" is a funny name to call your grandpa!:p

KYS
11-06-2004, 10:24 AM
Thankyou for sharing.
Your post and pictures are very heart warming. :)

Corinna
11-06-2004, 10:41 AM
Neither one of those men could deny you are part of them . The family resemblance is awsome. We call my dad old fart too.
Glad dad is doing so well it takes some getting used to the new balancing act.

trayi52
11-06-2004, 11:53 AM
Cass, I'm so happy you got to see your dad and grandpa! I would love to see those pictures of Freckles!

It really is good to see you on here, we really need to see more of you on here, as you know we all miss you a lot.

Loved the pictures of your dad and grandpa, your dad makes me think of my dad so many years ago.

Willie:)

luckies4me
11-06-2004, 01:48 PM
Thanks for the replies everyone! I have a ton more pictures. I promise I will get them up today. Yep I did get a haircut, and I also dyed my hair. :) I'm out to take the Freck Meister potty but when I get back I would be more than happy to share some pictures of us! :D