PDA

View Full Version : My cat Wendy Died last week

Palomino21
11-04-2004, 02:10 PM
My cat Wendy Died last week. She was about 14 years old. She didn't die of old age, but was ran over by my step mom. Wendy was the last of a litter of 4 who my family adopted as kittens so long ago. I am angry because of ignorance, this is the second cat to be killed by my step mom and she claims to be a cat lover... I just do not understand. Is it because the cats are from a previous marriage? My dad got the cats in the divorce of my mom and he remarried. Sorry, I just had to vent.

Annie

Laura's Babies
11-04-2004, 02:33 PM
Awwww! Sad to hear that horriable news. To loose one that you have had that long is hard and I know your pain. Hope you feel better soon.

Cataholic
11-05-2004, 08:39 AM
I am sorry to hear about Wendy. It is never easy to lose a beloved pet, regardless of the circumstances. RIP, Wendy. Hugs to you at this difficult time.

Edwina's Secretary
11-05-2004, 12:49 PM
Godspeed Wendy! Perhaps she will find Peter Pan and they can stay young together!

My condolences on your loss....

catmandu
11-06-2004, 09:19 AM
To lose a Cast,to illness,is one thing,that sadly,cannot be avioded! To lose A Dear Companion,to an idiot,is inexcusable,I would never see,os spaek,to that person,again,if thery ever hurt a Found Cat! And Poor Wendy,is a Cat Angel,now touring Malysia,wi
th The Pet Angel Army,while we know,where that person,is hedaing,when her time comes,hopefully very soon.

AmberLee
11-06-2004, 07:32 PM
So sorry for your loss.

catfamily
11-07-2004, 03:00 AM
I wrote before but deleted it because I thought I was stepping over the line.I'm with "catmandu".You really shoud stay away from your stepmom.She sounded like she did it on purpose.2 cats being run over..because they were from your dad's previous marrige?????Maybe YOUR next!!!!!Since YOUR from his previous marriage too.Maybe you should mention this to your local police just in case.Just a phone call to say your feelings.They are very understanding and will write it down for future refrence.

Logan
11-08-2004, 07:41 PM
I am very sorry about the loss of Wendy. :( I worry, constantly, about my own cats, who spend a lot of time out in our yard. Sometimes my husband forgets that one of them might be in the driveway, as he is coming and going, and it worries me to death that one day he will run over one, without meaning to. I hope your stepmother wouldn't purposely run over one of your family's pets, especially one that was important to you and your father.
Our friends at Pet Talk are very sympathetic in times like this. I hope you will find the support you need with us.

Logan

sirrahbed
11-09-2004, 11:01 AM
oh Annie! I am so sorry to hear about Wendy:(

hamsterman
11-27-2004, 07:50 PM
rip wendy

catmandu
11-28-2004, 12:57 PM
I was so upset,that I was typing,too quickly,and I still feel,the same way,as I remember,all to well,when Frosty,our Cats,was run over,on our lawn,by idiot Teenahers,and Orange Blossom,in front,of my house,on my property.There is no excues,for deliberate cruelty,and I would get revenge.somehow!!!

ramanth
11-30-2004, 08:58 AM
:( RIP Wendy.