PDA

View Full Version : Happy Happy day.

Fox-Gal
11-04-2004, 01:06 PM
I so happy today, I had to share with someone.

Mooch can see again!!!!! It's only in the right eye, but at least she can see!! :D :D :D :D :D

I couldn't belive it the other day, when I saw her missing the kitchen chairs, the cats, and seeing me coming towards her for the first time in a long time. She did her old happy dance when she saw me, I was so happy, I wanted to cry.

I have no idea why or how it happened or for that matter how long it will last, but even if it only for a short while, it's still makes my day.

Oh BTW: Mooch will be 19 this month. :eek: :D

DogLover9501
11-04-2004, 01:08 PM
YAY :D :D :D

That is GREAT news!! I can only imagine how happy you are!!

Also W:eek:W 19!!!!!

trayi52
11-04-2004, 01:13 PM
Libby, what wonderful news! You have taken very good care of her to get her to 19 years old! Sounds like she still has a lot of puppy in her too!

Willie:)

tatsxxx11
11-04-2004, 01:26 PM
OMG! It's a mircale:):):) I'm SO happy for you and dearl little Mooch:D Your prayers have been answered! HUGS to you Moochie pup!!!

Jods
11-04-2004, 02:01 PM
Thats great news!! aren't the little puppy dances the best!!

:)

heinz57_79
11-04-2004, 02:08 PM
Wow!! That is amazing! :) What happy news!

lute
11-04-2004, 02:38 PM
that's wonderful news! WOW!19! that's older then me!lol

Fox-Gal
11-04-2004, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by tatsxxx11
OMG! It's a mircale:):):)

Yes it is as far as I'm concerned. It was just the other day that my husband talking to me about maybe letting her go. He strongly felt that she could not be happy living this kind of life and asked if it was fair of me to hold on to her so strongly.

Well, Mooch are someone higher up, must have heard that talk because the next day, I swear I saw signs of her sight coming back. Then last night, I knew for sure....it was back in that one eye. Even that haze that she had on her eyes was gone in the one eye. :D Mooch's isn't ready to go and her or someone is showing my husband not to count her out, just yet. :D :D

It's still odd for me to see her miss things again. Just now she came in here with me, by passing the fan, door way and Brandy. YAY MOOCH!! 19 and still going strong.

She's had an amazing life, One mircale after another, for being set on fire as a pup, to blindness as an old gal, She has pulled through them all. :D

K9soul
11-04-2004, 04:23 PM
Wow, that truly IS a miracle!! How wonderful Libby!! I can just imagine how very overjoyed you felt seeing that she could see again! What a blessed pup, and how blessed you are to have her in your family. Please give kisses from me to your precious senior girl. What a little gift from Heaven!

chocolatepuppy
11-04-2004, 06:14 PM
Wow that's great, so happy for you and precious little Mooch! :)

sabies
11-04-2004, 06:21 PM
So glad for you Mooch! Wow, 19! I hope my Sadie has that many years (actually I hope for forever). Mooch you truly are a miracle dog.

KYS
11-04-2004, 06:27 PM
That is fantastic news.
I am very happy for you both. :D

anna_66
11-04-2004, 09:21 PM
How absolutely wonderful! I can imagine your happiness:D

And 19...you are so lucky!

sammy101
11-04-2004, 09:25 PM
wow 19 years old!:eek: my cat will be 19 this month!
Im glad that she can see!!

btw-do you have any pictures of her??

Fox-Gal
11-04-2004, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by sammy101

btw-do you have any pictures of her??

Of course. lol :D

Mooch, my baby. :)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v180/Fox-gal/mooch1.jpg

In this picture you can see how her eyes are from her blindness. Now if you where to see her, her right eye is almost back to normal looking.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v180/Fox-gal/DSCF0011.jpg

Kfamr
11-04-2004, 10:03 PM
That's so wonderful, Libby!! :D
I wonder how she's able to get her vision back??

Fox-Gal
11-04-2004, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
That's so wonderful, Libby!! :D
I wonder how she's able to get her vision back??

I wonder that too. I wanted to call and ask the Vet, how it could happen, but deep down inside of me, I'm afraid he'll tell me, not to count on it lasting long. So I haven't called yet, I just want to enjoy it for now...........no questions asked.

Logan
11-04-2004, 10:26 PM
What terrific news, Libby, whatever caused it!!! :) I am so happy for both of you ladies!!! :)

manda99
11-05-2004, 01:41 AM
Terrific!

You know, I think older dogs have something in them that comes clutch when people around them have a little doubt.
Once I was at a friend's house and people were teasing him because his dog was older, slower and a little blind. Well, I don't think she (I can't remember the dog's name!) like it one bit and wanted to prove them wrong cuz right then she got up from her spot on the ground, ran around the coffee table, jumped up on the couch, jumped to the other couch, jumped down, looked at us all (with an evil eye, I swear) and laid back down as to say "I'm just a little achy and tired - NOT DEAD!"

It was awesome.

OH!! Her name was Waddles. It just came to me. :)

captain
11-08-2004, 11:35 PM
That is Fantastic news!!!! :D