PDA

View Full Version : Imagestation

Miranda_Rae
11-04-2004, 12:43 PM
I have some questions about Imagestation. I have been using it for a short amount of time. I have heard some people comment on how they don't want to use it for fear of Imagestation deleting their pictures or taking them away. :confused: Whats that all about? Is Imagestation ok?

pitc9
11-04-2004, 12:45 PM
I've been using it for over a year now, and have not had any problems.

Miranda_Rae
11-04-2004, 12:47 PM
I used to be using Shutterfly but then the properties address was all messed up and I couldn't use any of my pictures. :confused: So I switched to Imagestation. :o

Kfamr
11-04-2004, 01:28 PM
Imagestation does not allow direct linking (posting photos) onto other sites. They have contacted people before (myself included) and have suspended accounts because of direct linking.

I had talked to them aobut it, because I have over 9000 pictures stored on one account (all of which are burnt onto a CD now) and I didn't want to lose them. I now have my account back, but use a different one when posting pictures from imagestation.

Miranda_Rae
11-04-2004, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
Imagestation does not allow direct linking (posting photos) onto other sites. They have contacted people before (myself included) and have suspended accounts because of direct linking.

I had talked to them aobut it, because I have over 9000 pictures stored on one account (all of which are burnt onto a CD now) and I didn't want to lose them. I now have my account back, but use a different one when posting pictures from imagestation.

Oh dear! :eek: Shutterfly isn't working for me, and the whole Photobucket thing, I can't get an account with them. What do I do NOW?!?! :confused: Is there another one that I could use?

Fox-Gal
11-04-2004, 04:21 PM
Try Photobucket, you can only have so many pictures for the free account, but for me, so far I have about 200 on there. I figure once I get passed the amount of pictures allowed, I'll just start delete the older ones. As long as I have them on CD for me.

I also have Imagestation and so far I've had no problems posting them here. It seem like some people have problems and others don't. Why.... I have no idea.........I'm just gald it's still working for me.

Miranda_Rae
11-04-2004, 04:30 PM
I tried setting up an account at PhotoBucket, but they are only taking free accounts at certain times, and I don't know if I will be able to be on at that time. :o