PDA

View Full Version : my senior fella

Glacier
11-04-2004, 12:40 PM
I described Twicket in the other senior thread, now i feel like showing him off. I adore this old kitty. Still boggles my mind how anyone could have given him up.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Cats/loungingtwick.jpg
Lounging around on the futon.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Cats/twick_close.jpg
Handsome boy!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Cats/pretty_boy.jpg
Checking out the enclosure. He only goes out in it in the early spring when there is a bit of snow left. He likes snow. He does not like the grass!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Cats/twicks.jpg
Having a flashback to his kittenhood, inspired by a honeysuckle toy. He likes nip, he LOVES honeysuckle.

lizzielou742
11-04-2004, 01:10 PM
Awww, what a cutie!!! :D

Laura's Babies
11-04-2004, 02:01 PM
Is he as big as he looks in that picture???? He looks l o n g and TALL like Chester, which means a VERY big boy! He is beautiful and I can't understand how anybody throws any of them out! They all have character, personalities and beauty!

Palomino21
11-04-2004, 02:05 PM
Oh he's so handsome. How old is he?

Annie

Glacier
11-04-2004, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Laura's Babies
Is he as big as he looks in that picture???? He looks l o n g and TALL like Chester, which means a VERY big boy! He is beautiful and I can't understand how anybody throws any of them out! They all have character, personalities and beauty!

He is a very big cat. He's got a large frame. He's down to about 13-14 pounds though. He is loosing some muscle as he ages, i think.

Glacier
11-04-2004, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Palomino21
Oh he's so handsome. How old is he?

Annie

Twicket will be 15 in January.

DJFyrewolf36
11-04-2004, 04:06 PM
ALL kittes deserve love! Bless you for taking in this handsome boy!

Cosmicat
11-04-2004, 05:55 PM
He is beautiful, I love his soft colors... white and a cream color.

rg_girlca
11-04-2004, 06:18 PM
Look at that sweet, sweet face. Oh kissy, kissy, kissy.

Twicket is such an adorable cat.

catcrazylady
11-04-2004, 06:44 PM
Twicket has the most adorable face! He is gorgeous all over but that sweet and innocent face is a heartbreaker! I think you are both very lucky to have found each other.

Big {{{HUGS}}} to that gorgeous senior boy!

lisalee
11-04-2004, 11:22 PM
Twicket is just gorgeous! So glad he now has a loving home.:)

BCBlondie
11-04-2004, 11:27 PM
What a beautiful kittie! :)

krazyaboutkatz
11-04-2004, 11:38 PM
He's gorgeous and I hope that he has many more happy and healthy years with you.:)

catmandu
11-05-2004, 08:59 AM
The Found Cat,and I,mostly snoirs,ouselves,send Twicket,a Senior Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW nad we,are gald to meet,him,and Bless You,for giving that Mature Cat,a home! I did,that same for Smokey,who the SPCA,wouldnt last three months,and he was with me,for almost six great years.

jazzzytina
11-05-2004, 09:36 AM
Twicket is absoLUTELY adorable and precious! What a sweetheart! I'm with you - I don't see how anyone could have given him up. But, gladly, he ended up with you!

Kisses and scritches to the Twicket-man! :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-05-2004, 09:56 AM
I love Twicket!! I remember that picture of him in the snow and I just love it. I love the curious look on his face. Hugs and smoochies to the sweet boy. And schmoozles to that tummy in the first pic too. :D

kimlovescats
11-05-2004, 10:11 AM
Ok, now I am going to fuss about a fellow "dog person" not posting more of their beautiful cat on the CAT SIDE!!!:D ;)
Twicket is so handsome, and looks so sweet and plush ... why have you been HIDING him???? Please let us drool over him more often .... like you, I cannot imagine why someone let him go ... but their loss is "our" gain!:D :D

Cats like Honeysuckle? I will have to remember that as I LOVE the smell of honeysuckle in the summer!!!:D

Glacier
11-05-2004, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
Ok, now I am going to fuss about a fellow "dog person" not posting more of their beautiful cat on the CAT SIDE!!!:D ;)
Twicket is so handsome, and looks so sweet and plush ... why have you been HIDING him???? Please let us drool over him more often .... like you, I cannot imagine why someone let him go ... but their loss is "our" gain!:D :D

Cats like Honeysuckle? I will have to remember that as I LOVE the smell of honeysuckle in the summer!!!:D

I'm not just a dog person! I have eight cats too!:D

Some cats react to honeysuckle like nip. Twicket and Felicia both prefer honeysuckle. The rest love their nip.