PDA

View Full Version : Princess,will be AllRight

catmandu
11-04-2004, 08:50 AM
Although,there is a Good Cja\hance,that in three years,that she will be Blind!And she had,to have 7 Teeth removed,and will come home Friday,to a diet,of Soft Food,and a Guardian,that misses her,horribly!

Jods
11-04-2004, 08:54 AM
YAY good news!! :)

QueenScoopalot
11-04-2004, 09:08 AM
She'll feel better after her gums heal up some. How old is Princess? I have to dredge up some money to get my Bonnie's teeth done A.S.A.P! I'm still paying off a whopper bill for my little chihuahua/yorkie dog "Peanut". :rolleyes:

DJFyrewolf36
11-04-2004, 09:14 AM
Thats wonderful news! Hopes she feels better soon though!

kimlovescats
11-04-2004, 09:14 AM
Oh, Gary I know you are missing her, as she is certainly missing you. She will feel much better with those bad teeth gone, and we all know how cats can handle blindness! ;)

Kim:)

catmandu
11-04-2004, 09:20 AM
Princess,will be,we estimate at least 13,no more than 14,and I will pass,yopur good thoughts,to her,when she returns,to my Home,and her dear Friends!

Laura's Babies
11-04-2004, 11:14 AM
Isn't the house empty when just ONE of them are gone?? I know you miss her! Glad her teeth are out and that is behind her. Now, maybe she can eat to her hearts content and get fat as a pig!! :D

Logan
11-04-2004, 11:28 AM
Big hugs to you and to Princess, Gary. :) You know, many, many cats and dogs have adjusted beautifully to being blind. Just look at Magoo!

Our Murphy is completely deaf (she's our senior Lab girl), and it doesn't stop her for a minute, thank goodness!

Logan

K & L
11-04-2004, 11:37 AM
Hugs to Princess. Our Spike had to have 13 teeth removed and since then is feeling so much better!

catfamily
11-05-2004, 05:16 AM
Good news Gary.My KiKi and BooBoo and my mom's cat that I took care of here before his passing..all were old when they had teeth pulled.And ALL did fine.And after the 10 day rule of soft food they really can swallow hard food as long as it isn't too big to choke on.My 16 year old BooBoo has very little teeth left after last months surgery and will have the rest out soon but he still loves both wet and dry.And does well with both.We've had teeth pulled on old cats I think 8 times in all and BooBoo will go in for more as he has Stomatitas of the gums.Every time it's between 5 and 700 dollars.Crazy but worth it.Thank goodness for charge cards.:)

jenluckenbach
11-05-2004, 05:18 AM
Hope Princess is feeling better real soon. And if she loses her eyesight, she will be just fine (as long as you don't move the furniture ;) )

catfamily
11-05-2004, 05:28 AM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
Hope Princess is feeling better real soon. And if she loses her eyesight, she will be just fine (as long as you don't move the furniture ;) )
Great advise.I wish I didn't tell CCL to move stuff on Magoo (she was worried on the sharp things if he jumed down from the window)He probably knows everything in the house anyway.
Cats are sooo smart.:D ;)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-05-2004, 09:20 AM
Yeah! Good news for Princess!! :D

catmandu
11-05-2004, 09:24 AM
She,is so scraed,of me,taht I am wodering,if there are Cat Pods,as there were,in Invasion,of The Body Snatchers!