PDA

View Full Version : Majestic Emerson J.

felinefanatic
11-04-2004, 04:03 AM
Congrats to the little Lion!! Emerson, Do you know how luckey you are? You are obviously so very loved, and it seems your owners have a bit of the whimsical in them, thus your adorable fur style!!:D :D :D

Lillycat
11-04-2004, 07:54 AM
such a little lover! congratulations to the cotd!!!

catmandu
11-04-2004, 08:44 AM
Emerson James,that is such a Handsome,Noble Face,that youahve,and dignity,just ooozes,from My Monitior,as I see you! And The Found cats,All send A Magestic MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOW To Emerson James,Dignified COTD!

tatsxxx11
11-04-2004, 09:55 AM
Good Morning Emerson Jaymes!!! Oh my! Aren't you the handsome man:) And looking quite the hunky hunk in your fab lion cut too I might add:D My Mr. B sports that cut once a year too!

Emerson, your mom's heartfelt tribute to her best buddy brought tears to my eyes. So many times in my life, during those most challenging and saddest of hours, it has been my furkids who have proved to be my greatest source of comfort. I know your mom feels exactly the same way about her beautiful boy...that our furkids are truly heaven sent:) Yes, a higher power was surely at work that happy day you found your way "home!"

Enjoy your well earned day on center stage sweetheart:) We're honored to crown you our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day! Congratulations to you and your proud family, precious Emerson!:)

Jax
11-04-2004, 10:11 AM
Oh WOW, Emerson James, you are one seriously gooorgeous kitty cat!! :eek: You have so much intelligence and character in your gorgeous eyes and I just LOVE your lion cut. What a great picture - it captures your grace, style and beauty! :) :D :)

momoffuzzyfaces
11-04-2004, 12:07 PM
Emerson
How adorable you are. I love your "lion" doo!
I'm so glad you found a wonderful new loving home and family!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our speical Cat of the Day today!:D

Bari_d
11-04-2004, 12:22 PM
Ohhhhh, Emerson Jaymes, you are very, very handsome - and I love your lion cut!!!! You are obviously in a loving, happy home and we congratulate you on that and on being a most special Cat of the Day today!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

RedHedd
11-04-2004, 01:17 PM
Emerson Jaymes! What a beauty patootie you are! Even though th COTD bio says you're a female in the caption, we know you're one handsome dude! Catgratulations on being our beautiful lion-cut COTD! MEOWRRRRRRRRRR :)

Dan Holder
11-04-2004, 05:59 PM
He sounds like quite a fellow. Great photo. With the lion-cut and that dignified face, he looks like a gentleman that put on his tie, but forgot his pants. It's obvious he has a great home. Congratulations.

karlyb
11-04-2004, 10:11 PM
My smile as I saw your handsome face turned to a laugh as I scrolled down to your lion haircut! Emerson Jaymes, you are such a beautiful kitty! My Himalayan boy Bailey looks a lot like you, except for the hairdo. Your humans obviously adore you and with good reason - you are an adorable boy!