PDA

View Full Version : Newton

Logan
11-21-2001, 07:07 AM
You are the most huggable, handsome bunny that I have ever seen, Newton!!! :D I love the picture of you in your "meatloaf" position. I wish for you the happiest of days!! You are the Bunny, ooops, I mean Pet of the Day!!! Congratulations!!! :D

jackiesdaisy1935
11-21-2001, 08:40 AM
Newton, what a honey bunny you are. I bet those kisses are very sweet. You are a very beautiful girl. Congradulations on being the sweetest, most independent, honey bunny Pet of the Day.

tatsxxx11
11-21-2001, 02:24 PM
OH! Precious, Newton buster baby!! You are too cute! And what a charcter. I peeked into your website and am looking forward to reading all about your likes and dislikes. But I did see all your photos! :) Oh, are you a cutie in your little pink apron; undignified as it may be! You don't at all look cranky! :( You look totally hugable, lovable and I'll bet as far as kisses go, you get as good as you give! Congratulations to you Newton, our adorable, most kissable, NOT so cranky bunster girl Pet of the Day! Sorry you can't eat too many bunny yummies. But hope you get just a few extra pellets to celebrate your special day!